We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I said this in the thread, but Xbox is more of an modern day Atari, not so much Sega. Sega, despite the constant infighting and bleeding money, they kept putting effort with the Saturn and the Dreamcast because they wanted to give the people what they wanted and come back to the platform, even if it kills them. Microsoft was to concern about Amazon, Apple and Google than to actually compete with Sony back in 2013. They got done up and threw the towel saying, "we'll get our lick back next gen."

Just for them to throw the towel again.

Look at the amount of franchises sega have

• Crazy Taxi
  • Daytona
  • Jet Set Radio
  • Streets of Rage
  • Sonic
  • Comix Zone
  • Shinobi
  • Phantasy Star
  • Shenmue
  • Nights
  • Golden Axe
  • Virtua Fighter
  • ETC

Thats not counting Atlus or RGG studios. Microsoft isn’t in the same league as sega

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So what good does a monopoly does??? Educate me on that.
In another topic you were harping about Switch 2 being the best console ever and PS5 will not sell half the consoles it currently does because of it.

Which one is it?

:ohhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
People really hate competition that challenges Sony.

Nikka what?!?:mjlol: how many years did Xbox have to capitalize off that Xbox 360 era and failed...

It's not SONY'S fault Xbox is trash... Also Xbox $75B+ dollars on complete game studios trying to handicap SONY... AND THEY STILL fukkED UP BECAUSE THEM GAMEPASS NUMBERS LOOKING WEAK ASF...:laff: how is it Sony's fault???

Red Money

All Star
Daps

• Crazy Taxi
  • Daytona
  • Jet Set Radio
  • Streets of Rage
  • Sonic
  • Comix Zone
  • Shinobi
  • Phantasy Star
  • Shenmue
  • Nights
  • Golden Axe
  • Virtua Fighter
  • ETC

Thats not counting Atlus or RGG studios. Microsoft isn’t in the same league as sega

Sega had they own arcade late 90s and beyond for a good minute. Sega GameWorks.

Sega pushed 3D into the mainstream in the arcade with model 1 & 2 boards. And They had some legendary arcade boards with sprite scaling to create a 3d kinda look before the model boards.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Sega had they own arcade late 90s and beyond for a good minute. Sega GameWorks.

Sega pushed 3D into the mainstream in the arcade with model 1 & 2 boards. And They had some legendary arcade boards with sprite scaling to create a 3d kinda look before the model boards.
I remember being amazed the first time I saw Space Harrier

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I was wondering how the teedle dee and teedle dumb would spin this, was not disappointed.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
In another topic you were harping about Switch 2 being the best console ever and PS5 will not sell half the consoles it currently does because of it.

Which one is it?

:ohhh:

Did I say for all competition to be ELIMINATED? :stopitslime:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nikka what?!?:mjlol: how many years did Xbox have to capitalize off that Xbox 360 era and failed...

It's not SONY'S fault Xbox is trash... Also Xbox $75B+ dollars on complete game studios trying to handicap SONY... AND THEY STILL fukkED UP BECAUSE THEM GAMEPASS NUMBERS LOOKING WEAK ASF...:laff: how is it Sony's fault???

But what would gamers gain, with a Sony-only monopoly?

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

• Crazy Taxi
  • Daytona
  • Jet Set Radio
  • Streets of Rage
  • Sonic
  • Comix Zone
  • Shinobi
  • Phantasy Star
  • Shenmue
  • Nights
  • Golden Axe
  • Virtua Fighter
  • ETC

RGG Studios is the former Amusement Vision/New Entertainment R&D team that created Super Monkey Ball and Like a Dragon. They have always been an in-house team within Sega.