We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

fdc6dd9beab4e411553ed870948f03abc9b223bf.gifv

#packwatch

Why this guy acting as if his wife gave up the booty to Pookie an em? I will never understand this console war shyt. They don't cost thousands of dollars. Buy both and play what you want.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

that's a weird interpretation of the quote, that ignores the second half of what was said

I just wanna make it very clear that most folks in Xbox don't know the full details of what Microsoft will discuss next week. So people that are backtracking on certain stuff never really knew either.

seems he's saying "most folks in Xbox" don't know the full details, so these 'insiders' claiming they know are probably full of shyt. that doesn't mean the top people at Xbox don't know what's happening

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
that's a weird interpretation of the quote, that ignores the second half of what was said

seems he's saying "most folks in Xbox" don't know the full details, so these 'insiders' claiming they know are probably full of shyt. that doesn't mean the top people at Xbox don't know what's happening
That’s how I would read it to if my plastic box was dying

Daps
It's really scary/funny to see how entitled people are.

Like if you really, really care about gaming like that but out of all companies you think Microsoft is the one that's going to do most right by it, then I think your value of judgement about them is a little naive.

At their heart of hearts they're a Big Tech company. They were doing Microsoft Windows from 1985, nearly 2 decades before they got into gaming.

Nintendo been doing games going back to 1889 (not a typo).
Sony been in the entertainment business for decades and hardware going back to the 1950's.
These are big differences.
I think MS wealth is actually a hindrance.

Their valuation is somewhere around $2T which puts them on par with the GDP of Canada, Italy or Russia.

They made their bones outside of gaming so video games are (essentially) a side project for them. Problem is that competing against Sony/Nintendo is like training to fight prime Ali but treating boxing like a side project. Buying the best gloves, heavy bags, medicine balls and trainers won't help you if you're not a boxer at your core.

The early success of 360 prolonged this excursion into gaming. They were chasing a phantom and ignored that the success they had from like '05 to '07/'08 was due to unique circumstances that they couldn't control.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
These dudes are going through it online. I understand this was their money maker being social media Xbox fanboys but you gotta adjust. Talk about PS Nintendo Steam whoever but these dudes acting like they don’t have families and a life to live.

Microsoft is about a dollar they don’t care about fanboy shyt

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I think MS wealth is actually a hindrance.

Their valuation is somewhere around $2T which puts them on par with the GDP of Canada, Italy or Russia.

They made their bones outside of gaming so video games are (essentially) a side project for them. Problem is that competing against Sony/Nintendo is like training to fight prime Ali but treating boxing like a side project. Buying the best gloves, heavy bags, medicine balls and trainers won't help you if you're not a boxer at your core.

The early success of 360 prolonged this excursion into gaming. They were chasing a phantom and ignored that the success they had from like '05 to '07/'08 was due to unique circumstances that they couldn't control.
I agree that MS wealth can be a hinderance, but MS made their fortune from Windows, and there is no more growth potential there. They are doing it with cloud, but they need to branch out even beyond that. Gaming is a sector with tons of growth potential. There's growth potential even with 100% marketshare. The only smart move would be to leverage Windows and make Xbox the new Steam. Make Xbox just a front end for games, that way they can still make a console, but any system that wants to interface it can. But that would require a new version of Windows dedicated to gaming without all the bloat and spyware.