We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Breh keeps spouting $1200 consoles.
fear mongering ass… :stopitslime:

I mean what do you want us to do? Start a GoFundMe for X-Box??? MS should have completed better…

:snooze:

Sony is now :ahh: because they waited for this moment since the end of the PS1 era. Enjoy your $100+ games. I'm not a M$ stan, just dont want to get price gouged to death like PC gamers.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
So it is OK for Sony to price gouge to infinity because of that?? :pachaha: Sony got its gamers into a whole CULT, like Trump supporters, that can do anything that would flatline its competition if the competition did the same thing.

Even Nintendo knows better and they have handhelds on LOCK for decades. They welcome Steam Deck and other competition because it keeps them on their toes.
this is garbage ass concern trolling on your end

no one in here is oking this

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
this is garbage ass concern trolling on your end

no one in here is oking this

Are you really sure? Sounds like its more of a cult, and less of accepting and encouraging competition. Monopolies are never good.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
got to be a reason why they doing this. Just looks like Sony is the lead console at this point smh.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah a lot fear mongering about Sony now. :francis:

Can’t look at competition solely as another console. Like so many of these companies have been saying, everything is competition for the consumers time.

Being completely honest, Xbox hasn’t been competition for some time now. Microsoft has admitted that themselves.

Sony may very well try some dumb shyt and if so, consumers will respond accordingly.

Until then, no need to go off the deep end with $1000 consoles. These aren’t phones.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Are you really sure? Sounds like its more of a cult, and less of accepting and encouraging competition. Monopolies are never good.
People who own Sony consoles are in a cult now.

:mjlol:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yeah a lot fear mongering about Sony now. :francis:

Can’t look at competition solely as another console. Like so many of these companies have been saying, everything is competition for the consumers time.

Being completely honest, Xbox hasn’t been competition for some time now. Microsoft has admitted that themselves.

Sony may very well try some dumb shyt and if so, consumers will respond accordingly.

Until then, no need to go off the deep end with $1000 consoles. These aren’t phones.

There's no evidence that suggests that Sony would do that. If anything the price of GAMES will go up (as I said they would years ago, and honestly they probably should).

But listen, it IS bad for competition. That is actually true. But that's no Sony's fault nor is it Nintendo's. Those two companies carved out segments of the market and held on to them. Nintendo doesn't even have to concern itself with 4k/120fps style games. They can put out a scuffed console because the strength of their IPs is unmatched.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My nikka we know that’s exactly what they are going to say. I think the main concern from people is WHAT games are they porting over.

And I speak for myself they ain’t got shyt that will move the needle like that for me at least
Doesn’t really matter. Nobody making hardware decisions based off one or two games.

It makes zero sense to hold your games to one platform anymore.

Sony is leading in console sales and their games are still becoming too expensive to be maintained by playstation consoles alone.

It’s all just internet hysteria. The xbox fans crashing out aren’t mad cause their actual gaming experience will change. They are mad cause they have less stan ammo. Playstation fans did the same shyt when sony announced their PC plans.

Eventually the stan narratives will just change and everyone who made a fool of themselves will just pretend it never happened :smh:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I’m loving the pivot I’m seeing around, that we need Xbox as competition and check and balance on PlayStation :mjlol:

Y'all gotta swim past the dumbass trolls. Smart people know competition is good, even if Sony didn't go corrupt, it still pushes everybody to do better. I actually bought a Series X thinking Starfield was gonna be good.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Y'all gotta swim past the dumbass trolls. Smart people know competition is good, even if Sony didn't go corrupt, it still pushes everybody to do better. I actually bought a Series X thinking Starfield was gonna be good.
Competition is good. Microsoft just ain’t it

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Competition is good. Microsoft just ain’t it

What else can step in with another console at this point in time? Sony got 30 years of experience.

Microsoft was it and still be it, they need to change leadership.

Fire Phil and bring back the Xbox 360 era.
Give your new developers time to cook
Give your new developers more freedom