We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
As a pc gamer, I don't really see a problem with MS putting their games on another console. It seems like the wise thing to do. I'm not really worried about competition concerns. MS can still make consoles, and if their consoles have better performance than Sony consoles, then people might be inclined to go xbox. Really, Sony is competing with PC gaming at this point, and Sony is even putting their shyt out on pc.

The pc world still has competition, even though Steam is the preferable platform. I can buy cheaper games on GMG or cdkeys and then just load the code into Steam. If competition was an issue with pc gaming, we'd see $100 base games on steam only. It's not really a concern.

Platform agnostic is the way to go in my opinion. Those with fancy pcs can play the game at Ultra, and those with handhelds can play it at low. Everybody wins.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
As a pc gamer, I don't really see a problem with MS putting their games on another console. It seems like the wise thing to do. I'm not really worried about competition concerns. MS can still make consoles, and if their consoles have better performance than Sony consoles, then people might be inclined to go xbox. Really, Sony is competing with PC gaming at this point, and Sony is even putting their shyt out on pc.

The pc world still has competition, even though Steam is the preferable platform. I can buy cheaper games on GMG or cdkeys and then just load the code into Steam. If competition was an issue with pc gaming, we'd see $100 base games on steam only. It's not really a concern.

Platform agnostic is the way to go in my opinion. Those with fancy pcs can play the game at Ultra, and those with handhelds can play it at low. Everybody wins.
Xbox got to make 70 billion back lol

They done with consoles. They already losing money with the current systems. So now u expect them to spend hundreds of more millions on development of a new console. Only for that console to continue to lose money. Dont get me started with the flop that is gamepass

The war is over Rambo

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
MS think just because they have a ip it matter. These motherfukkers gon have interns from the studios they bought making these games lol

Xbox aint shyt

Another thing people forget is Microsoft across all their divisions prefer contractors over full time employees. Once the contractors go their knowledge and experience go with them.

It’s why Halo ended up the way it did.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Another thing people forget is Microsoft across all their divisions prefer contractors over full time employees. Once the contractors go their knowledge and experience go with them.

It’s why Halo ended up the way it did.
MS is definitely only into contractors at the moment. I was looking at some MS jobs, and they are all contracts with a low pay. Why work for MS for $55 an hour when you can work for company X for $70 an hour? The contract situation is tricky for companies. You get an MS job for $55 an hour and then 2 months later somebody offers you $65 an hour. You're dropping MS immediately. With full time employees you have benefits and healthcare. It makes people want to stay longer.

fukk MS though. I don't know how they can attract good talent at their current pay rates.