We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Can't wait for this to blow over and y'all all be wrong and then pivot to some other nuance.

At the rate Xbox will have 1st party games coming out they could put 2 releases each year on PS/NS and be golden on "exclusives" still.

I'll be sure to remind y'all of how silly you looked though

Xbox users are having full-blown meltdowns over this. This thread is mostly just laughing at how weird these people are.

Xbox games, if they do go multiplatform with some, will likely not even move the needle on both Nintendo or Sony platforms, it’s not as if they’re moving the needle on Xbox:hubie:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

Can't wait for this to blow over and y'all all be wrong and then pivot to some other nuance.

At the rate Xbox will have 1st party games coming out they could put 2 releases each year on PS/NS and be golden on "exclusives" still.

It’ll blow over don’t worry breh… your Xbox isn’t a paperweight :pachaha:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

Edit: meant to put this in that multiplat xbox thread

Ran by a idiot :mjlol:

Did he really think xbots would like this news? He has single handedly killed a billion dollar company :wow:

Just give us halo and gears you can keep the rest of your trash exclusives.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If Xbox is putting out old games like Gears, SOT, HiFi on PlayStation whilst putting new games like Avowed only on Xbox, then how will that help them. People will simply wait for Avowed to come to PS5. No?

The best thing for them to do right now is come out and deny these rumours once and for all. Xbox sales right now are bad but this is only going to make it worse the longer it continues

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Phil Spencer and his cronies are white privilege personified. There's no way a minority would've been given this many chances to fail upwards and sink a ship like that. It's crazy what happened to the company once Peter Moore left because Xbox went from a seirous brand to a meme once he left.

My favourite part of this is the parasocial relationship Microsoft created with personalities seems to have backfired. You have guys like Timdog and Kloberile calling them out and making posts that you have to check in on them. I've always found it funny that the Kloberile guy was doing free marketing for Microsoft because man was doing a better job than Greenberg in promoting the brand, and was doing it for free. I think stuff like this is why both Sony and Nintendo don't try and create parasocial relationships with their leaders because it really does seem like a cult the way these guys reacted imo

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Stop stanning and look at reality.

None of those games that Sony has outside of Gran Turismo and maybe God of War brings people to the Sony side of things. I'm going to get Last of Us and Beyond, but what people do you know is going to do that that doesn't already have a PS3? This year, the best selling exclusive between Microsoft and Sony is going to be Halo 4. Hell, that might outsell all of Sony's PS3 output this year.

Sony is never going to get their brand recognition back. They've gone from a company that made their own exotic hardware (PS1, PS2 & PS3) to off the shelf parts (Vita & PS4) Their design isn't inherently theirs any longer. When Ken Kutaragi left Sony, the soul left too. They don't have a vision anymore. Honestly, what exactly is their vision for the Playstation Vita? They clearly don't have one. They are selling to people that have PS3s. That is bad, they sold less than 50k Vitas last month. Already out the gate looking :flabbynsick: I bought one first day.

I get all consoles but with with hardware looking the same since they are virtually using the same vendors, it is software that will separate everyone. Microsoft is selling Windows 8 for $39.99. They aren't bullshytting anymore. The Next Xbox is going to have around 2GB for its own OS reserved. Xbox 360 has 32MB for the OS. This upcoming gen is for all the marbles and Sony does not have the money nor what is needed to compete. Microsoft is going to be the resounding winner in next gen. Sony lost the plot some years ago, Microsoft took and ran. They aren't giving it back.

I just want to give a special shout out to this goofy ass nikka, who doesn't get enough recognition for how retarded he is. A true OG of this console warring shyt. Today, his soul is at peace :mjcry:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
IT just hit me, but RIP Forza Motorsport. There's no way you can continue Forza Motorsport when you have to compete against Gran Turismo on PS5 . It's a shame they went out with a game hated by many. I think only way Forza Motorsport can work if it releases on an off year when GT isn't hot, but I think too much risk to release Motorsport because I doubt Playstation gamers are going to buy it when they have GT in rotation.

Anyway, Horizon already surpassed motorsport and I guess Turn 10 will be turned into a support studio for Playground games, but crazy how things are turning out.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Complimentary Consoles.

Xbox fukked up thinking everything except games mattered. Exclusive titles and franchises you can't get everywhere matters.

And Phil was worse than Mattrick. I said it. Dude promised them new exclusives games since he took over and didn't deliver for over a decade. All we got new from their own internal studios before Bethesda and Starfield was Sea of fukkin Thieves. That' is pathetic.

But hey, that's Sony's fault I guess.

BUT 7th generation xbox won the first 5 years. Third party games ran better and developers preferred to develop for it in the early stages. Exclusives mattered very little at the time as damn near every game ran and looked better on xbox 360 over the ps3. ps3 was a cheap blu ray player that happened to play games for many years,

Sony pulled the Sega Saturn for most of 7th gen while xbox had the third party on lock. But Sony forced the movies industry blu ray to tread water....and then they got on they exclusives grind. Then Sony went the PC part route for ps4 that Xbox created in 2001.

xbox pushed the industry forward with really brining PC type gaming to consoles. Once xbox lost the power advantage and the easy to develop advantage they wasn't ready....not to mention the debacle launch of xbox one that turned me off with no used games, kinect, lack of power, and the focus on media instead of games. Hell I was still pissed from xbox 360 losing the blades menu for columns in 2009.

Point is xbox allowed exclusives to matter more than it did majority of 7th generation. ps4 still had issues with 1080p 60fps....xbox should have overpowered the ps4 specs out the gate.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm a Nintendo stan at heart, but the lack of competition is bad for gamers all over. Where the urgency for quality control? Competitive pricing?

A $1200 console will be a real thing by 2028 with the launch of the PS6.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
BUT 7th generation xbox won the first 5 years. Third party games ran better and developers preferred to develop for it in the early stages. Exclusives mattered very little at the time as damn near every game ran and looked better on xbox 360 over the ps3. ps3 was a cheap blu ray player that happened to play games for many years,
No doubt but that year headstart helped big.
Sony pulled the Sega Saturn for most of 7th gen while xbox had the third party on lock. But Sony forced the movies industry blu ray to tread water....and then they got on they exclusives grind. Then Sony went the PC part route for ps4 that Xbox created in 2001.
nikkaz blew an almost 9 million lead b. When the exclusives from Sony came and RROD was outta control, they still lost in the end
xbox pushed the industry forward with really brining PC type gaming to consoles. Once xbox lost the power advantage and the easy to develop advantage they wasn't ready....not to mention the debacle launch of xbox one that turned me off with no used games, kinect, lack of power, and the focus on media instead of games. Hell I was still pissed from xbox 360 losing the blades menu for columns in 2009.
Not all wrong but many 360 owners were PS2 owners. Just came back to Sony. 360 wouldn't have been as successful had the PS3 not come in at the price it did. That price and the year headstart was huge...and they blew it
Point is xbox allowed exclusives to matter more than it did majority of 7th generation. ps4 still had issues with 1080p 60fps....xbox should have overpowered the ps4 specs out the gate.
How when it was like 40% weaker

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if a company will try to get into console gaming now that it's only going to be Sony/Nintendo. Maybe Apple.

even though it will be very hard to convince people to leave their digital libraries and friends.

Whatever it is, they need to come out within the next few years. Last thing anyone wants is console gaming to be expensive as PC gaming.