We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The fukked up think is nikkaz got to pay twice to play that game. Might as well play that bytch on PC or PS5.
Who even cares about Final Fantasy XIV on Xbox? The game is so old that if you were actually interested in it then you already have access to it on a platform it's been available on for many years now. It's a worthless port to begin with.

Daps
Gamers/Consumers are the real losers with this news.
Yup.

Own both systems and like em both. PS5 for exclusives and Xbox for games my wife would never want to play (Elden Ring for example).

It's a win for Sony but being the lone-wolf isn't really good for anyone but Sony.

Similar to how Madden was 100x better when they had GameDay AND NFL 2K to compete against. Madden still was the leader but they had to be on top of their game. Nintendo is its own thing so Sony is really competing with itself. Curious to see how it goes.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Who even cares about Final Fantasy XIV on Xbox? The game is so old that if you were actually interested in it then you already have access to it on a platform it's been available on for many years now. It's a worthless port to begin with.
Worthless port to a worthless platform. I agree.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yup.

Own both systems and like em both. PS5 for exclusives and Xbox for games my wife would never want to play (Elden Ring for example).

It's a win for Sony but being the lone-wolf isn't really good for anyone but Sony.

Similar to how Madden was 100x better when they had GameDay AND NFL 2K to compete against. Madden still was the leader but they had to be on top of their game. Nintendo is its own thing so Sony is really competing with itself. Curious to see how it goes.

While this is true in this analogy Madden still sells alot of copies even without competition because the masses just play the same game over and over again. EA ain't gotta do shyt :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
idk where to put this.

I guess this company will forever avoid the pink elephant in the room. Their business model collapsed because they couldn't create compelling software to draw people to their hardware so they start buying up companies that have already done it, those companies release few to no titles, then upper management demands ROI. They should have just exited the business entirely. I mean they look dumb as hell. They're floundering around with no real strategy to anything and most of the things they're doing are contradictory to each other.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I guess this company will forever avoid the pink elephant in the room. Their business model collapsed because they couldn't create compelling software to draw people to their hardware so they start buying up companies that have already done it, those companies release few to no titles, then upper management demands ROI. They should have just exited the business entirely. I mean they look dumb as hell. They're floundering around with no real strategy to anything and most of the things they're doing are contradictory to each other.

Facts. But all they gotta do is focus on making GAMES and they can't even do that...:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No. Xbox's undoing is far more its own fault than anyone else's. Let them bytches take some accountability.
no one believes in accountability no more. Always someone else fault. shyt is so pathetic nowadays.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Remember when sony and the ftc created a distinction between the ‘high-end’ console market and nintendo and everyone was offended on behalf of the nintendo and claimed arrogant sony trying to cheat the system with help of evil Lina khan?

Fast forward 6 months later and now everyone is saying sony won’t have competition because nitnendo doesn’t compete in the high end console market :mjlol:

Where’s @daze23 with his dumb ass “nintendo don’t count” retort when you need him?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Remember when sony and the ftc created a distinction between the ‘high-end’ console market and nintendo and everyone was offended on behalf of the nintendo and claimed arrogant sony trying to cheat the system with help of evil Lina khan?

Fast forward 6 months later and now everyone is saying sony won’t have competition because nitnendo doesn’t compete in the high end console market :mjlol:

Where’s @daze23 with his dumb ass “nintendo don’t count” retort when you need him?
PULL DEM RECEIPTS!

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Xbots: AAAA is unsustainable, what is Sony going to do? Xbox have the right idea!

*playstation gives Kojima a billion dollars to make metal gear 6

*xbox tries to pawn their games to other consoles to score moe gamepass indie titles
"The answer is subscriptions. We don't have to buy games! Sony is Blockbuster"