We smoking on that XBOX pack tonight. It's Ovah. RIP XBOX.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, the Playstation/Switch is firmly relegated to 'only if I have to' status in my gaming hierarchy. I am a PC gamer at heart that went with Xbox because most of those sensibilities are aligned with Microsoft and I didnt want to keep up the rat race of upgrading a pc consistently. Steam is the best platform of them all (and has been) and PC is the master race (again, has been). I'm still going to get their (Sony/Nintendo) consoles but that's only for games that ain't coming out on PC. Everything that makes sense (sports games), I'll still get on Xbox but everything else? PC unless it ain't there. Nintendo and Sony does not have a backwards compatibility structure that I like.

I'll just get a dope ass pc around the time the new Playstation comes out so I need to know what my specs need to be for next generation gaming. I'm just going to keep my current physical preorders but now, like I said before, I'm about to help Gabe buy a new yacht.
Wise choice PC is where it’s at. Especially now where if you have a gpu from the last 5 - 6 years there’s a mod from amd fsr 3 that can give you framegeneration that’s exclusively on the nvidia 4000 series gpus. It’s good feature if you want to hit 60 fps on higher resolutions. Been on PC for years now and its my main platform now since it has way more advantages over consoles.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Wise choice PC is where it’s at. Especially now where if you have a gpu from the last 5 - 6 years there’s a mod from amd fsr 3 that can give you framegeneration that’s exclusively on the nvidia 4000 series gpus. It’s good feature if you want to hit 60 fps on higher resolutions. Been on PC for years now and its my main platform now since it has way more advantages over consoles.

I've been messing around with the modded amd driver on my 3080. shyt is black magic i tell you. :wow:I'm not upgrading shyt until GTA6 hits PC.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is such a good summation of events

429fd826a41766c142f61f05aad4910a.png

You can tell this is true by the type of accounts @The Mad Titan is always posting on here.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

I dont think anyone expected Xbox to leave hardware. They still need a box for their gamepass since nin/sony wouldnt allow that on their platforms. Also what does "xbox console users went up" mean. Seems like double speak. Why not just say sells improved compared to last quarter?