• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Oh yea y'all new to Richt

He don't play that shyt

I was surprised he didn't snap when we charged the field during the Florida game in 07 for a td celebration

I guess its cause he a big religious dude

He ordered us to do that tho...that was his call for a massive team celebration when we scored. CMR likes to win, but he's classy. He's not gonna show up an opponent unless they been disrespectful first

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Any issue you have with Blackman is on Jimbo's playcalling. Jimbo didnt even dial up Noonie and Tate until the 4th qtr. All this sideline to sideline shyt is for the birds. The TE seam route was there all night.....dialed it up only twice. He hasn't sent a RB out on a route down the field all year. He spends 3 qtrs being predictable and then dialing it up in the 4th.

:stopitslime: Nikka Jim only exploit those routes because our start safety was hurt. Don't play yourself

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Cold as Bryan Pata's open murder case breh
2j13jsw.jpg

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
Any issue you have with Blackman is on Jimbo's playcalling. Jimbo didnt even dial up Noonie and Tate until the 4th qtr. All this sideline to sideline shyt is for the birds. The TE seam route was there all night.....dialed it up only twice. He hasn't sent a RB out on a route down the field all year. He spends 3 qtrs being predictable and then dialing it up in the 4th.

This is just my opinion, I could be totally wrong
Blackman is new to a lot of this shyt. Game hasn't slowed down enough for him yet, he missed reads and wide open WRs. He got a lot of shyt he gotta recognize and he misses. Probably only knows 25% of the playbook, so that limits the plays he can check us in and out of based on the D and also limits Jimbo too. He's also not quite understanding how to attack coverages and what routes work don't and do work. The D coordinators are probably confusing him by throw different looks at him, plus pressure. He seemed to have started trusting himself to throw over the middle in the 4th qtr vs the double-triple clutching he was doing in the 1st 3qtrs, he and those WR's got to be on the same page with pre snap and post snap route adjustments. Hopefully he keeps progressing with film study and it translate to the field.

Not disagreeing with you, just pointing out some of the things I can see from TV on certain plays and some of the requirements for QB's in this offense. And it requires the QB to do a lot.

If Blackman learns the ins n out of the offense, learn defenses, and gain confidence/trust in himself to anticipate throws. That will help the play calling and the offense.