We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I hope Teddy doesn't go to Carolina. He's not going to be good enough to take a rebuilding Carolina team to the playoffs. And they will simply make him a stop gap for their next QB. If Teddy wants the money, go to Carolina. I'm sure he believes in his talent to make Carolina a "defy the odds" team, but I doubt it.

I want to cheer for Teddy. I hope NE or LAC make a deal for him. His chance of success is much better there.

But in a perfect world he says "Screw it, none of these teams present a great opportunity. I'ma just stay in NO until Brees walks".

I don't think Teddy is this all time great or anything, I just love what he brings to a locker room culture and how he embraces the city.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I do hope Brady goes to Tampa. I say this believing Brady will make Tampa a playoff team. But we seem to have better luck vs HOF QBs vs mediocre QBs.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I do hope Brady goes to Tampa. I say this believing Brady will make Tampa a playoff team. But we seem to have better luck vs HOF QBs vs mediocre QBs.

Rex Grossman
Matt Hasselbeck
Alex Smith
Case Kenum
Jared Goff
Kirk Cousins

0 - 6

Sweet Jesus... That's bad.

Then you got

Jeff García
Kurt Warner
Bret Farve
Peyton Manning
Matt Stafford
Nick Foles (2X)
Russell Wilson
Cam Newton

8-1

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I like Kendrick Rogers Jr. out of Texas A&M (I'm sure everyone remembers him lighting LSU up in that crazy OT game in 2018). He plays a lot like Michael Thomas, big and physical. That's the kind of target Drew needs since he can't throw deep anymore.

We can get this guy in the middle rounds too. I think we should go OL in the first round.

Hell to the fukk no. Dude can't get separation at the college level, we don't need this type of project. Last thing we need is another big slow receiver. And if we wanted to go that route there are better players out there. Dude literally had only one good game.

We need a burner, with good to great hands , I'll take the other Texas kid.