We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Rex Grossman
Matt Hasselbeck
Alex Smith
Case Kenum
Jared Goff
Kirk Cousins

0 - 6

Sweet Jesus... That's bad.

Then you got

Jeff García
Kurt Warner
Bret Farve
Peyton Manning
Matt Stafford
Nick Foles (2X)
Russell Wilson
Cam Newton

8-1

They all had the "privilege" of going up against our "defense" :scusthov: :trash:, which tends to pick the WORST-possible times to fukk up. :snoop:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
  • Round 1, No. 24 overall: Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma.
  • Round 3, No. 88 overall: Van Jefferson, WR, Florida.
  • Round 4, No. 130 overall: Ben Bredeson, OL, Michigan State. Is one draft outlook

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
New Orleans Saints select: Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State
New Orleans Saints select: Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU

Rugs3rd from Alabama
Fulton from LSU in others

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
If we dont select a CB in the 1st imma be highly upset. Fulton or Diggs should be there. This isnt a strong corner draft but we cant wait until the 3rd to get one.
We can't keep losing every year because of the same reasons. I'm tired of rolling Apple out there and we need to start thinking bout how much Shon gon ask for when its time to pay him cause we gotta pay Ramczyk at the same time. So id like to have a capable CB on the team in case we gotta guve Latt deuces

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Teddy B gonna fit in real well down here in Charlotte:ehh:

Still can’t believe that move was made:wow:

Gonna be real interesting seeing y’all play Carolina and now Tampa...... Brady and Breas are gonna be directly competing against other until they both retire:wow:

The NFC south may have just became the second best division in football after the West:takedat:

Daps
So now we gotta play Teddy AND TB multiple times a year going forward... :francis:

Lotta y'all don't wanna admit it, but the majority of the reason we've enjoyed this run of 13-3 at the top of the division the past couple of years... is because our divisional rivals have been complete dumpster fires during that time span. While it hasn't been trash ass NFC East status we have MAJORLY benefitted from the overall sad state of the rest of the NFC South... a status quo that we cannot rely on being that way for much longer. All these teams keep slowly making good signings and hires and keep accruing top draft picks... while we are basically praying to just be 80-90% as good as the previous year's team as Brees gradually falls off, while either trading away or whiffing our continual late 1sts from these 13-3 "all-in" seasons that don't end up resulting in anything. :unimpressed:

Our only hope at this point is A. Another miracle 2017 draft situation this year that results in multiple ROY/franchise cornerstone caliber players (and real talk those 2 ROYs on the roster have not improved but actually gotten worse each year since in all honesty :mjpls:). Which ain't likely since I can't name a rookie we've drafted since who's done anything except Davenport... who's mainly famous for just being perpetually injured when we needed him most :snoop: Or B. The inevitable looooong Rona-induced layoff/delay of play (And it is most definitely happening y'all, just wait till April if you don't think it's bad right now :merchant:) gives Brees enough recuperation time to pull off one more HoF season that doesn't completely fall off come playoff time. Which also ain't likely considering he had a nice long mid season layoff from his hand injury last season... and still couldn't stop flabby noodle-arming it up in the playoffs, worse than he ever has before... against our most pathetic opponent in all these recent playoff collapses to boot :dead::flabbynsick:

Not trying to be a negative nancy, but I am not impressed or reassured one bit by any development/move from this team when it comes to getting it done this upcoming season, especially in comparison to how near every other team been moving. Maybe it's just losing Teddy B getting me down, our locker room gonna sorely miss him like it missed Ingram this past season :mjcry:

PoliticalPointlessBluemorphobutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Glad he got the bag tho... only time I'm ever wishing a Panthers player good luck. He gonna reaffirm who the best Cam in the NFC South always was :wow:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
If we dont select a CB in the 1st imma be highly upset. Fulton or Diggs should be there. This isnt a strong corner draft but we cant wait until the 3rd to get one.
We can't keep losing every year because of the same reasons. I'm tired of rolling Apple out there and we need to start thinking bout how much Shon gon ask for when its time to pay him cause we gotta pay Ramczyk at the same time. So id like to have a capable CB on the team in case we gotta guve Latt deuces
Truly, I think a #2WR is much more pressing for us than a corner and linebacker.

I could be wrong. But a guy who can stretch the field for us and not have teams just put 2-3 guys on Mike Thomas come January will help us much more than adding a corner or linebacker.

(Obv we need to shore up all three positions)