We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
On this day ten years ago, the greatest moment in the history of the New Orleans Saints happened. :blessed:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
We need to surround drew with weapons:lolbron:

Arm strength is trash can't hold on to the football with them lil sweet dr pepper hands mobility is terrible I like breesus but let's not act like teddy b couldn't have won that playoff game

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I'm telling yall, sign AB!

He's gonna be cheap and we can allocate that money to other positions of need while still having a top tier #2 WR who will get us over the hump likely???

Man look...

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward

Arm strength is trash can't hold on to the football with them lil sweet dr pepper hands mobility is terrible I like breesus but let's not act like teddy b couldn't have won that playoff game

I'm telling yall, sign AB!

He's gonna be cheap and we can allocate that money to other positions of need while still having a top tier #2 WR who will get us over the hump likely???

Man look...

tenor.gif

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Weapons... What Brees gonna do with weapons when good teams sit 11 guys in a coverage on a 20 yard field in the playoff. Weapon ain't gonna do shyt.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I was actually hoping Brees would have retired, but I figured he'd come back for one last run.

I appreciate what he's done for our organization, but sometimes its better to leave a year or two early than a year or two to late. There are obvious signs of decline there with him.

Anytime he passed it over 20 yards it looked like it looked like a wounded duck.

I'm also looking ahead 3-5 years from now when Brees is no longer on our roster. This probably means we lose Bridgewater as well which would have been a nice insurance policy on Brees.

I dont have faith in Taysom as a starting QB. He's nice as a gadget all purpose type guy, but I'm not sure he has the tools to be a starting QB for an elite team.

Saints need to get another receiver opposite of Micheal Thomas and not overpay Kamara. Kamara was looking a little funny in the light after that injury and he hasn't earned that payday he's looking for yet either in my opinion. I'd franchise tag his azz, and give him this year to prove himself as an every down back if he couldn't I'd let him walk and move on from him at the end if the season.

If I'm being real and keeping it a buck, Ramczyk is the only one of those guys whose earned their payday outside of Micheal Thomas and Cam Jordan and they've already got their money.

Secure Lattimore and Vonn Bell and tell that trash in secondary like Apple, PJ Williams, and Marcus Williams to kick rocks. Those latter guys were horrible. Garder- Johnson and Janoris Jenkins showed flashes of promise.

On the defensive line Rankins looks great when healthy, but for the second year in a row he's gone down with a late season injury. Dude seems like he might have some durability issues which is a concern. Further complicating matters Davenport also went down. From there we had a piecemeal defensive line. We need to draft another tackle as insurance for when those guys have their annual season injury.

I'd like to get a quarterback too in the draft and not some developmental bullshyt guy like Garrett Grayson. Getting the quarterback is probably just wet dreams though. Seems like Loomis and Payton are content with Taysom Hill being their guy after Brees hangs it up which I think is a mistake. I'll gladly eat those words if I'm wrong about him.

We have to get creative in the draft and free agency if we want to remain relevant in the near future in my opinion similar to how we had a soft rebuild 2014-2016.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
We got exposed this year point blank
No deep passes
Kamara played when he felt like it
O line iffy and inconsistent when it mattered
Other wrs rarely showed
Running game didn't scare anyone

Let's not get started on defense

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Losing Teddy B. will hurt. :mjcry:

Brees better not choose 2020 to turn into 2010 :smugfavre:, 2015 Peyton, or 2017-2019 Eli. :ufdup: