We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Please don't. I don't wanna lose my friends on there. 😭 :mjcry:

But you should definitely praise Bresee on that nasty spin move. Going at his run defense is really silly. Run defense is a team centric effort not on just one person.

When they send a dude at him for 5 yards consistently... Then, you got the ammo to make a point.
Yea that's what I been banking on...Bresee is a beast against a pass. His spin move is a thing of a beauty.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

Let me guess: They banned you for pushing back against some :mjpls: post or narrative, right? :sas1:
Mods got mad at me for calling them out on a religious thread. The mod said I was being political by mentioning the abundance of "Jesus" shirts at MAGA rallies. I stated Jesus is the face of white supremacy and you can see that it's true by how much MAGA attendees wear christian religious Para. So the mods removed my proof to back up my accusations and I told them don't remove my shyt. Esp when I'm not being subjective but objective and actually have proof to support my claims. They didn't like that lol.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Mods got mad at me for calling them out on a religious thread. The mod said I was being political by mentioning the abundance of "Jesus" shirts at MAGA rallies. I stated Jesus is the face of white supremacy and you can see that it's true by how much MAGA attendees wear christian religious Para. So the mods removed my proof to back up my accusations and I told them don't remove my shyt. Esp when I'm not being subjective but objective and actually have proof to support my claims. They didn't like that lol.
Fam... You got to be able to not get yourself embroiled in those idiots politics. You'll get banned 9/10 time before them. Trust me... Unless they say some KKK shyt.

The way you force them out is by having more Brothas sign up on there not get ban. I been doing it for like 15 years when it was only cacs on that forum. Getting yourself ban don't change things.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Fam... You got to be able to not get yourself embroiled in those idiots politics. You'll get banned 9/10 time before them. Trust me... Unless they say some KKK shyt.

The way you force them out is by having more Brothas sign up on there not get ban. I been doing it for like 15 years when it was only cacs on that forum. Getting yourself ban don't change things.
I'm back now lol but point taken.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
like we discussed before, I understand the logic behind keeping Smith over Davis, but i feel it shouldn't have even come down to that, it should've been Davis vs. Kirkwood, and I can't think of a way to justify keeping Kirkwood at all.
"Kirkwood knows the system"

-Some SR poster

b. woods

Peace
Daps
These roster cuts this year make 0 sense.

Look who's responsible for making them :pachaha:
1179655311.0.jpg

:mjlol: :laff: Good ol Stinky Peterson :jordanfacepalm: