We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Anyone think Miller vision is kind of bleh. It's like he's point shaving to take a yard off good runs.

I don't see NFL vision.
Yea he runs too hard honestly. Like Mark Ingram his rookie year. But the flashes are there. He is a rookie where we drafted him. He was putting helmets in backs tho:dame:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:whoo: :whew: :banderas: The man himself executing his ATG play package :myman: :salute:
yKChfG7.gif

:blessed:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
@taker597 Honestly Loomis might as well prepare that final contract for AK41 cause Miller has a solid 2 years before he can even dream about taking AK spot and by then AK will well in his early 30s. He is 28 this season...so 30 and with a young back who can hit holes will def prolong his career. But we gonna see what you saying in 2 weeks against the Titans and I hope Miller can produce or we gonna have a long hard fight to win a game.

Miller gotta be patient, wait for the blocks and then take the hole and eat.

Did you see him beat the tackles in the backfield? 1 on 1 Miller can break ankles. He just gotta be patient.

I am excited for this season and Sept 10th can't come fast enough. Imma get drunk at the bar for game 1.

WHO DAT!

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
@NOSaintsFan02 You already start beefing with our new kicker?
I can't wait until my ban is lifted to get at Bresee fans. He has done 0 against the run and I early in praised his passing defense. He has a great spin move. But he did pancakes twice I seen in the preseason finally. And yes he does have 17 games left before we can annoit them. My ban ends at 5 pm.....imma act a fool

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
So how y'all look in the preseason?
Decent. We got a shytty oline in depth tho. Our #29 pick has flashes of being a sack monster tho. But not so much dominant against the run. Still early so...but we got some tough cuts coming up. I like the WR Shaq Davis and hope we can keep him.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I can't wait until my ban is lifted to get at Bresee fans. He has done 0 against the run and I early in praised his passing defense. He has a great spin move. But he did pancakes twice I seen in the preseason finally. And yes he does have 17 games left before we can annoit them. My ban ends at 5 pm.....imma act a fool

:mjlol:

Let me guess: They banned you for pushing back against some :mjpls: post or narrative, right? :sas1:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Please don't. I don't wanna lose my friends on there. 😭 :mjcry:

But you should definitely praise Bresee on that nasty spin move. Going at his run defense is really silly. Run defense is a team centric effort not on just one person.

When they send a dude at him for 5 yards consistently... Then, you got the ammo to make a point.