We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Titans in The Dome? :usure:

Remember 2007 and 2015? :ufdup:

Damn team seems to have our number at home, no matter what. :damn:
Yeah that 2007 game was one of the worst games ever by Drew he threw like 3/4 picks, and the 2015 game was the best pro game by Marcus Mariota ever.

Like he never had a game that good again :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Yeah that 2007 game was one of the worst games ever by Drew he threw like 3/4 picks, and the 2015 game was the best pro game by Marcus Mariota ever.

Like he never had a game that good again :mjlol:

Remember that duck he lobbed up on a 3rd Down and both Westbank and Byrd were in position to get the Interception, only for the two of them to COLLIDE INTO EACH OTHER :damn: and the ball falls perfectly into the hands of TE Delanie Walker, who turned it into a 60+ yrd. Touchdown play. :scust:

That + the Marcus Murphy fumble on that Punt Return and Kai Forbath missing the game-winning Field Goal in Regulation were a perfect microcosm of the "7-9 Purgatory" Saints. :smh: :snoop:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
You trust Stinky to do the right thing? :usure:

Look how he handled things with Jameis and Autistic Andy last year. :smh: :snoop:
Nah I was being hopeful in a what if situation, but if he does stink it up, don't expect them to make no moves until we already out of playoff Conention.

You know how we move :mjlol:

looking at our schedule though our defense going to win us some games.

Last edited:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
fukk yea :mjtf: Carr singlehandedly took Jameis QB#1 without a true fight for it.

No disrespect to Jameis but the Saints are cucking him
I would want my boy to hopefully play for us again, but at this point just trade him if you don't have no plans for him. He got a lot of years left in this league go ahead and trade him so he can get his career back on track.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I would want my boy to hopefully play for us again, but at this point just trade him if you don't have no plans for him. He got a lot of years left in this league go ahead and trade him so he can get his career back on track.
Right. He has a winning record as a starting NO QB and they just fukk it. He had Can't Guard Mike for 1 game and both them men was strung out on painkillers to defeat Atlanta. shyt don't make no sense man. Smh.