We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Look who's responsible for making them :pachaha:
1179655311.0.jpg

:mjlol: :laff: Good ol Stinky Peterson :jordanfacepalm:
This season is gonna be a roller coaster ride

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I made an argument about small schools athletes not getting a fair shake and HBCUs being the smallest of small schools.

These white folks so stuck on stupid they think it's about race:mjlol:

Brehs....I'm sure if we look up the numbers...there are more PWIs UDFAs on 53 man roster then there are HBCU UDFAs on 53 rosters...

Mind you the majority of the Draft is heavily black. This isn't about race..it's about schools and funding and HBCU athletes will never get a fair shake compared to PWIs....race be damned.

Shaq Davis got screwed.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Screenshot-20230830-024624-Chrome.jpg

And on that note gentlemen no more complaining about SR from me. Imma just say I gotta say and ignore them racists.

No more needs to be said. HBCUs have the smallest amount of NFL personnel in the league period. So even if you ball like Shaq Davis you are fodder. That's the entire point I'm tryna make and these racist b*stards won't admit it. Yes the NFL is comprised of mostly black athletes, but the ones drafted came from PWIs...even the UDFAs that make the 53 roster will vastly out weight the HBCUs UDFAs. That's my point in why I think Shaq was waived, had he came from a PWI as a UDFA he would be on the 53 roster.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin