We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
mind you I got us winning the NFCS just cuz I dont think the Panthers are gonna leap us (yet) and the Falcons and Bucs will be trash but Im not getting my hopes up or anything. Im not gonna act like DA is magically gonna become a good coach in his 5th chance. If he and Carr cant win this division, they both need to go

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
mind you I got us winning the NFCS just cuz I dont think the Panthers are gonna leap us (yet) and the Falcons and Bucs will be trash but Im not getting my hopes up or anything. Im not gonna act like DA is magically gonna become a good coach in his 5th chance. If he and Carr cant win this division, they both need to go
Falcons got a big ass wr they touting

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:whoa: Brunell was nice when he was on the Jaguars, breh.

Unless you are talking about the :flabbynsick: version that was here, then I agree :mjlol:

More than likely, this cacracter Haener will end up in that "Clipboard Chase"/Sean CanfieLd/Ryan Griffin/Garrett Grayson/Ian Book box. :jordanfacepalm:
Yea the NOLA Brunell. He was washed at Washington...Loa forbid Brees gets hurts in 2009 and Brunell plays