We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
kbmjaq5myumdsk85ocxf.png

:lolbron:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I don't think they'd go through all this hoopla just to cut him

:stopitslime: Jimmy is a 36-year-old who didn't even play last year.

Hoopla is reminiscent and probably a dig at Sean P. Once the smoke clears, he's fighting for a roster spot. He's not starting over Juwan and Justin.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin

Hoopla is reminiscent and probably a dig at Sean P. Once the smoke clears, he's fighting for a roster spot. He's not starting over Juwan and Justin.
It's a headscratcher.....I'd rather use that spot for a lineman honestly. But if Jimmy performs he on the squad.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
That's why I say Jimmy makes it if he plays better than the rest of the WR squad.

Because outside of MT, Olave, and Shaheed is :whoa:
Them dudes on SR tryna deny the time Brees was sitting on Jimmy. Commenting on him being a TE..."Jimmy knows he is a TE" it's like they forgot how number 9 was mouthing off about shyt he had no business talking about. You never talk against a player getting paid esp when he is your number 1 target.

In hindsight Brees got away with alot of shyt and I'm actually sad I was a fan. He never was my fave Saints QB tho....Aaron L. Brooks #2 is my GOAT :mjpls:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Them dudes on SR tryna deny the time Brees was sitting on Jimmy. Commenting on him being a TE..."Jimmy knows he is a TE" it's like they forgot how number 9 was mouthing off about shyt he had no business talking about. You never talk against a player getting paid esp when he is your number 1 target.

In hindsight Brees got away with alot of shyt and I'm actually sad I was a fan. He never was my fave Saints QB tho....Aaron L. Brooks #2 is my GOAT :mjpls:

Brooks when he was all :russ: after throwing Interceptions, tho :snoop:

The worst things a QB can do:

1. be all :russ: after fukking up (Brooks :snoop:)
2. be :unimpressed: :yeshrug: after fukking up (Cutler :mjlol:)
3. fake an injury after fukking up (:smugfavre: :mjpls:)

And Brooks seemed to always fukk up when we faced the Funboys :dame: when Vick was their QB. :snoop:

It's like he would get so nervous and try to do too much since his people was on the other side of the field and commit a crucial fukkup. :smh: :snoop:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Brooks when he was all :russ: after throwing Interceptions, tho :snoop:

The worst things a QB can do:

1. be all :russ: after fukking up (Brooks :snoop:)
2. be :unimpressed: :yeshrug: after fukking up (Cutler :mjlol:)
3. fake an injury after fukking up (:smugfavre: :mjpls:)

And Brooks seemed to always fukk up when we faced the Funboys :dame: when Vick was their QB. :snoop:

It's like he would get so nervous and try to do too much since his people was on the other side of the field and commit a crucial fukkup. :smh: :snoop:
He stood up to Benson tho

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Tony G was killing it at 36. Don't count the old man out just yet.
Plus he had a full year off to heal up. If Gronk took time off and came back and balled Jimmy can ball too. We dint need Jimmy to be starter TE. He is RZ offense which Carr is amazing at allegedly. We got another big body threat besides CGM, JJ.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

I just don't think they'd even bother signing him if he had to fight for his roster spot