We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
The addition of Kareem Hunt with Jamaal Williams plus the Rookie and Kamara means we def gon use AK41 as a WR mostly this year on top on dual sets with JW. I'm wondering why cause when AK gets back that's 4 RBs. Seems crowded. But we will def be a run heavy offense.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
The addition of Kareem Hunt with Jamaal Williams plus the Rookie and Kamara means we def gon use AK41 as a WR mostly this year on top on dual sets with JW. I'm wondering why cause when AK gets back that's 4 RBs. Seems crowded. But we will def be a run heavy offense.
Yeah AK definitely going to be used a WR more this year, I don't want to see some guys get upset they not being used. First 3 weeks until Ak get back Kareem/Williams will be getting a bunch of carries.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Yeah AK definitely going to be used a WR more this year, I don't want to see some guys get upset they not being used. First 3 weeks until Ak get back Kareem/Williams will be getting a bunch of carries.
Yep. Gonna be weird but amazing season if Pete can keep.everyone happy. The 40 burger should be back. Esp if Carr does what he posed to do. My biggest issue is we didn't address the oline and lb Corp like we should have.

But AK says he don't wanna leave NO so another contract should be for him soon. Plus he looks A1 in camp.

I'm starting to get excited again.

What you think about the rook? Think he can pair well with JW/Hunt?

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Yep. Gonna be weird but amazing season if Pete can keep.everyone happy. The 40 burger should be back. Esp if Carr does what he posed to do. My biggest issue is we didn't address the oline and lb Corp like we should have.

But AK says he don't wanna leave NO so another contract should be for him soon. Plus he looks A1 in camp.

I'm starting to get excited again.

What you think about the rook? Think he can pair well with JW/Hunt?
Miller is good to me, but with him being a rookie he got to perform his ass off this preseason to get some touches. Looking at Kareem last year he was not looking that good, but I passed that off to Cleveland not being good so we will see.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Miller is good to me, but with him being a rookie he got to perform his ass off this preseason to get some touches. Looking at Kareem last year he was not looking that good, but I passed that off to Cleveland not being good so we will see.
What was Hunt problem? If getting hit in the backfield that ain't his fault esp if he make 1 guy miss. Imma look at his highlights last year cause 27 is still a nice age for a back. Kamara just turned 28 btw

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Both left without signing....Hint realized that after 3 games he gonna be fighting a rook for pt. But he could be emergency legs if we get injuries in the backfield. He must feel like he can be RB1 and I don't blame him for that. But man that would be a defense nightmare. Hunt/AK/JW and Miller time..
Ooooooooh weeeeeee!

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Both left without signing....Hint realized that after 3 games he gonna be fighting a rook for pt. But he could be emergency legs if we get injuries in the backfield. He must feel like he can be RB1 and I don't blame him for that. But man that would be a defense nightmare. Hunt/AK/JW and Miller time..
Ooooooooh weeeeeee!
Running back not really a need, we do need to improve the line with Trai out for the season

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Who ya squad breh? :lupe:

Oh it’s Niner Gang

But we (Niners, Saints, Raiders aka the Forty SaiDers) Have an Alliance and Partnership this season and I think signed for atleast the next 2

Rooting for either a NINER/RAIDER OR SAINTS/RAIDER SB.

Saints Breh President @NOSaintsFan02 new VP @Crude and @Inertia Creeps probably can give you more of the details

Also

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Oh it’s Niner Gang

But we (Niners, Saints, Raiders aka the Forty SaiDers) Have an Alliance and Partnership this season and I think signed for atleast the next 2

Rooting for either a NINER/RAIDER OR SAINTS/RAIDER SB.

Saints Breh President @NOSaintsFan02 new VP @Crude and @Inertia Creeps probably can give you more of the details

Also

No disrespect but with all disrespect....fukk da 9ers.

I still remember the Young and Montana days....

I hold grudges...but you one of the good ones...I will share your life and gift you land and 6 virgins with the blackest elbows...the rest of your fanbase will receive nothing but pain and suffering :demonic:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No disrespect but with all disrespect....fukk da 9ers.

I still remember the Young and Montana days....

I hold grudges...but you one of the good ones...I will share your life and gift you land and 6 virgins with the blackest elbows...the rest of your fanbase will receive nothing but pain and suffering :demonic:

Meh…. We got an alliance…. We cousins breh!!! :blessed:

See y’all in the NFCC