We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps

@b. woods :mjlol: :mjpls:

Why I got to be a moderator on SR. I go be all unbiased with these pecker woods.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
This is gonna have some negative ramifacations. If we can bring Chauncey Gardner Johnson back, I would....but Atlanta is outchere tryna become a headache. This rivarly fenna get nasty again.

See below :pachaha:
nah, they just take after the females they truly want to be :dame: and do spiteful things to get back at us like one. :mjlol:

By the way, welcome back. :salute:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis

@b. woods :mjlol: :mjpls:

Why I got to be a moderator on SR. I go be all unbiased with these pecker woods.
The fukk :mjlol:, Dalton was ass most of the year and was gifted the fukkin' job cause Winston got hurt and Allen was afraid to go back to Winston cause y'all defense and run game carried y'all to the majority of y'all wins last year. It's like they didn't notice that the offense completely changed and went into a run-heavy offense once Dalton became the starter. Hell, I feel bad for Winston cause he tried to play with a bad back cause he knew Allen was looking for a reason to bench him, they act like Andy didn't have a string of bad game after bad game and was given chance after chance. fukk outta here with that bullshyt :rudy:

Looks like we signed Baker to a 1-year deal, so looks like if Carr doesn't shyt the bed, y'all should win the division.