We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Man finding QBs is hard. I'm A OK with a 15-20 ranked QB for the next year or two while we keep our options open to find a QB of the future. Carr is better than Dalton and Jameis at least.

My pessimism on this team will continue to be I don't think DA and Carmichael will lead us to shyt.

:ufdup: CENSOREDbage could do well enough to give BOTH Stinky and CarmichaeL extensions. :hhh:

Stinky possibly receiving a "Gruden Contract" off a fluke season :camby: @King Poetic

Nah, they need to be AWFUL to completely start over and begin the TRUE rebuild so they can get off this Simply Red "I'll keep holding on" tip and going nowhere. :smh:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:mjlol:Have fun being frustrated when your QB refuses to sell the play-action, so all the Kamara running goes to waste. Defenses will never bite on anything Carr does. Have fun with a QB that has as many fumbles and interceptions as he does touchdowns.

Not like Kamara will even be there, as he is gonna be suspended over that shyt he got into. :smh: :snoop:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
The players are telling you what they thought of Jameis but I know I know let's get these daps

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:pachaha: Is .283 Stinky's all-time win percentage? :hhh: :trash:

Also, you should change "still got a new" to "got a mid" in the title. :mjlol:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Im back from that bullshyt hit job...

Anyway....Derek Carr is either gon win the division or Pete Carmichael or Dennis Allen or both getting fired.

I want Jameis to stay, but if he dont...I respect his decision. He cant beat out Carr for the job.

I want the 29th pick to be a DT or ILB or OL

We need Dline and Oline badly

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most raiders shyt to Happen is Derek fukkin cac leads you to the playoffs and maybe even a division title ... I might even bet on it :mjlol:
it could happen, but historically Derek Carr is pretty mediocre the first year of new offensive coordinator/head coach. he also needs to get a good feel for his receivers in order to trust them in games to throw a 50/50 ball to them.