We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
it could happen, but historically Derek Carr is pretty mediocre the first year of new offensive coordinator/head coach. he also needs to get a good feel for his receivers in order to trust them in games to throw a 50/50 ball to them.
All facts....he's been consistent at needing time to gel with his receivers and coaches....if you look at what QB's he facing in that division tho :patrice:

He could be mediocre and still make the playoffs in that division

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
All facts....he's been consistent at needing time to gel with his receivers and coaches....if you look at what QB's he facing in that division tho :patrice:

He could be mediocre and still make the playoffs in that division
They may as well build an oline.....cause we cant run block or pass block. Get 2 olinemen we str8

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
The hell, that's a random beef, what happened?
Nick Wright been on our ass about cap space and Underhill has been the most prominent reporter about why the Saints method works. Underhill responded to one of Wright's (dumb) tweets about us losing Onyemata, Tuttle, and possibly Davenport as being a reason why our cap management sucks and then Wright tried to big time Nick by saying he was "alleged" media and that Wright had a TV show.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Nick Wright been on our ass about cap space and Underhill has been the most prominent reporter about why the Saints method works. Underhill responded to one of Wright's (dumb) tweets about us losing Onyemata, Tuttle, and possibly Davenport as being a reason why our cap management sucks and then Wright tried to big time Nick by saying he was "alleged" media and that Wright had a TV show.
Ah gotcha, i can see it from both sides especially with y'all being the rival to us I always was wondering, how in the fukk did y'all keep y'all players with everybody being so expensive and then following y'all for a bit I realized Mickey was just fukkin' good at finessin' that shyt which worked.

Hell Nick Wright looks at everything through the lens of you having a Mahomes and you tank til you get a QB like that, eventhough he's the type of QB you'd finesse the cap for to make sure you keep everybody around and shyt to extend the dynasty.

I can see from Wright's POV cause I'd be like how they doing this, but shyt if my GM could do that shyt to keep the team competitive, might as well give it a shot.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Saints Twitter was about to bury Nick Wright too. :mjlol:

Underhill is the best Saints beat writer by far.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Ah gotcha, i can see it from both sides especially with y'all being the rival to us I always was wondering, how in the fukk did y'all keep y'all players with everybody being so expensive and then following y'all for a bit I realized Mickey was just fukkin' good at finessin' that shyt which worked.

Hell Nick Wright looks at everything through the lens of you having a Mahomes and you tank til you get a QB like that, eventhough he's the type of QB you'd finesse the cap for to make sure you keep everybody around and shyt to extend the dynasty.

I can see from Wright's POV cause I'd be like how they doing this, but shyt if my GM could do that shyt to keep the team competitive, might as well give it a shot.
The real argument, which I think Wright is losing in his sensationalism, is is it worth it for Loomis to still kick the can down the road when Dennis Allen is the head guy. With Payton it's no question you keep trying to compete, with Dennis it's valid to argue if it's a waste of time.