We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The fukk :mjlol:, Dalton was ass most of the year and was gifted the fukkin' job cause Winston got hurt and Allen was afraid to go back to Winston cause y'all defense and run game carried y'all to the majority of y'all wins last year. It's like they didn't notice that the offense completely changed and went into a run-heavy offense once Dalton became the starter. Hell, I feel bad for Winston cause he tried to play with a bad back cause he knew Allen was looking for a reason to bench him, they act like Andy didn't have a string of bad game after bad game and was given chance after chance. fukk outta here with that bullshyt :rudy:

Looks like we signed Baker to a 1-year deal, so looks like if Carr doesn't shyt the bed, y'all should win the division.
I won't be confident till I see we give him more weapons. Carr reminds me of a better Matt Ryan with a clutch gene. Very talent dependent. Can't make do with sub par or one dimensional weapons like Brees.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
The fukk :mjlol:, Dalton was ass most of the year and was gifted the fukkin' job cause Winston got hurt and Allen was afraid to go back to Winston cause y'all defense and run game carried y'all to the majority of y'all wins last year. It's like they didn't notice that the offense completely changed and went into a run-heavy offense once Dalton became the starter. Hell, I feel bad for Winston cause he tried to play with a bad back cause he knew Allen was looking for a reason to bench him, they act like Andy didn't have a string of bad game after bad game and was given chance after chance. fukk outta here with that bullshyt :rudy:

Looks like we signed Baker to a 1-year deal, so looks like if "Derek fukkin Cac" doesn't shyt the bed, y'all should win the division.

Fixed, that is his new official name here :mjlol:, since his regular last name is CENSORED by our fanbase :pacspit:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
We lost Ellis? Dude was balling the fukk out last year. Didn't even know he was a FA :martin:
He went from a good depth player to impact starter.
Atl gon take all our players cause they took our front office guy :stopitslime:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Between Jets and Saints it seems. But I guess Jets fatigue could get us in there over NY.

I think A Rod shifted things further in their favor but i also think they talk to him beforehand and see how open he's gon be cause if he on some weirdo don't wanna film with yall shyt they'd be wasting their time

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I think A Rod shifted things further in their favor but i also think they talk to him beforehand and see how open he's gon be cause if he on some weirdo don't wanna film with yall shyt they'd be wasting their time
Oh shyt... Hard knocks been doing two teams a season for the last three seasons.

Yeaaaaah.... We definitely in it. @NOSaintsFan02

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Between Jets and Saints it seems. But I guess Jets fatigue could get us in there over NY.
I doubt they pick us because since Drew left we don't have that star star player worthy of the national media to really care about us, and esp with Payton gone now. No one cares about DA lol.

The Jets and Rodgers would easily be the pick if HBO has a say