We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Pelicans and Saints have a shytty medical staff. When he injured that ankle they should have not had him playing last season. Also forget those dudes on SR especially that dude NewOrleansBoy. Breh direct messaged me a :dame: response because I disagreed with him.
NewOrleansBoy said:
No, matter of fact, I don't think Thomas is lying at all about his injury.

I brought up that it could be a possibility with him and that players can lie about their injuries, but I never once said that CGM is definitely faking his injuries

This dude is a big whole pot stirring bytch. "I didn't say he could... but it's a possibility... " bullshyt. Dude post the most delusional shyt and try to flex on peeps when he's being called out for saying stupid shyt.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Pelicans and Saints have a shytty medical staff. When he injured that ankle they should have not had him playing last season. Also forget those dudes on SR especially that dude NewOrleansBoy. Breh direct messaged me a :dame: response because I disagreed with him.
That dude is NEVER happy lol. Even in the midst of our four year run he would always complain about something.

Like, ok if you wanna have a Super Bowl or bust mentality every year fine, but good god enjoy SOME facets of your team being good. If not, why the hell do you watch sports if it's just gonna make you miserable even when you're winning

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
This dude is a big whole pot stirring bytch. "I didn't say he could... but it's a possibility... " bullshyt. Dude post the most delusional shyt and try to flex on peeps when he's being called out for saying stupid shyt.
Homie bought up his salary in one post today, I was like "Oh my g MUST be a Coli breh" :russ:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Sean just may trade MT out of spite/annoyance (I'm prob bias but I'm cool with running it back with MT though I'll understand if the team is fed up with all his stuff), but either way, the games are over starting in Jan. Yall BETTER give us Russ in 2022.

I know Vegas or hell Miami or something will be more attractive to get him out the conference but F that South Paw, let Sean Payton work his genius QB guru on him :damn:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I can see us calling up Rivers in a month with Taysom/Trevor at QB.

He only ever looked good against the bottom feeder Falcons.... Do I expect him to play well against good team that will Cover 2 Zone him to death.... Idk. He looked bad against Jags in preseason :mjcry:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Sean just may trade MT out of spite/annoyance (I'm prob bias but I'm cool with running it back with MT though I'll understand if the team is fed up with all his stuff), but either way, the games are over starting in Jan. Yall BETTER give us Russ in 2022.

I know Vegas or hell Miami or something will be more attractive to get him out the conference but F that South Paw, let Sean Payton work his genius QB guru on him :damn: