We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Sean just may trade MT out of spite/annoyance (I'm prob bias but I'm cool with running it back with MT though I'll understand if the team is fed up with all his stuff), but either way, the games are over starting in Jan. Yall BETTER give us Russ in 2022.

I know Vegas or hell Miami or something will be more attractive to get him out the conference but F that South Paw, let Sean Payton work his genius QB guru on him :damn:
I dont really like how to used the word "give"

there was this though

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Pelicans and Saints have a shytty medical staff. When he injured that ankle they should have not had him playing last season. Also forget those dudes on SR especially that dude NewOrleansBoy. Breh direct messaged me a :dame: response because I disagreed with him.

Came back early to try to win it for someone's swan song but Mike selfish tho :mjpls:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Pelicans and Saints have a shytty medical staff. When he injured that ankle they should have not had him playing last season. Also forget those dudes on SR especially that dude NewOrleansBoy. Breh direct messaged me a :dame: response because I disagreed with him.

Didn't they :camby: the previous "medical" staff after the fukkery of "7-9 Purgatory"? :mjtf:

And it is STILL fukked up?!! :mjtf:

Sidenote: What is your account at SR? :lupe:

I will make sure to rep you every chance I get like I do with @NOSaintsFan02 and @taker597. :myman:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
2.png

:mjlol:

That smiley will definitely be seen more the rest of the way. :mjcry:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
NewOrleansBoy said:
Somewhere in the thread, I've said that my dad is a doctor who specializes in neurology and sleep medicine...and who owns two clinics in Mesa AZ. His money is my money with consideration of our Chinese culture and family and how we were raised. He tells me that all the time that whatever he makes, that's also mine too.

I don't and didn't expect you to read the entire thread, so there was no possible way you could've known. I don’t even expect you to understand that logic since I don’t think you’re of Asian descent. I don't blame you at all. It was just simple for you to piece the two together though (medical school = making 450k), so I totally understand where your thought was coming from.

:mjlol::mjlol:

@NOSaintsFan02 @Gaston

I need to stop giving these dudes my time with their bs

b. woods

Peace
Daps