We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I'm guessing y'all can still make the playoffs, but yeesh, y'all had one of the weirdest years with injuries.

You think y'all gonna move on from Thomas

And everybody keeps saying y'all going after Russ or Rodgers, but how that gonna work and wouldn't the Hawks or Pack want a combination of AK/Lat/picks?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm guessing y'all can still make the playoffs, but yeesh, y'all had one of the weirdest years with injuries.

And everybody keeps saying y'all going after Russ or Rodgers, but how that gonna work and wouldn't the Hawks or Pack want a combination of AK/Lat/picks?
The best we give up is picks and maybe throw in MT but no way we trade AK or Latt

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O

Thomas probably traded in off season for either picks or another wr imo. I wouldn't be surprised Jordan gets traded.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
We gotta start looking defense and o line in the draft & FA.
Cam ain't getting younger. Our other 1st round picks can't stay healthy. Jenkins probably retires. We def gotta do something about peat ho ass and armstead

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The was really no reason for Mike to come back anyway. Would prefer to just tank to get a good draft pick but we'll probably mess around and go 10-7 and still miss the playoffs.