We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Browns Really said Nahhh... Keep the Pick. We'll just cut him. Lol
I don't like our odds of landing him via waiver or FA.

If a team claims him I bet it will be before us (doubt we can even claim him with our salary cap)
If he lands as a FA, this where losing Jameis sucks cuz I doubt he's excited to play with Taysom or Trevor. He'd be more excited to go to a win now contender or to Vegas than come home.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I don't like our odds of landing him via waiver or FA.

If a team claims him I bet it will be before us (doubt we can even claim him with our salary cap)
If he lands as a FA, this where losing Jameis sucks cuz I doubt he's excited to play with Taysom or Trevor. He'd be more excited to go to a win now contender or to Vegas than come home.
Nobody has really answered if we can claim him on wavier and restructure him...

Miami probably claims him tho..

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I’m not excited about Simeon but Taysom can’t start for us he can lose us games with his turnovers
I don't think either have the upside to really pick and choose whose starting. They'll reach the same destination of hitting rock bottom badly.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don't think either have the upside to really pick and choose whose starting. They'll reach the same destination of hitting rock bottom badly.
The thing about Trevor is that he can atleast manage a game, I know he threw some picks when he was with Denver but he looked good against the Bucs. We have a good running game and our defense will keep us in games, Taysom scares me cuz he can lose us a game being careless with the football