We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
This is a bad loss. Didn't get to watch the game but looking at the box score I'm almost sure Taysom's interception contributed heavily. Also looks like the secondary got worked.
Bro Jameis had just threw a long TD bomb the previous play which got called back because of holding. Jameis was in a rhythm and we went away from it. The mfer was on a 12 game completion streak and we went away from it and Gianta couldnt stack the box which opened up the run for Kamara.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Honestly bruh I been saying it since last season. Sean been fukking over that man like he trying prove a point. It's like he's mad that the front office signed him
I don't know what it is, but it was like he treated Jameis threw the pick and took the ball out of his hands.

Taysom is what he is, a weapon to compliment the offense not be the focal point, especially when you got Kamara back there.

Just make him an H-back.

At least the good thing you can say is that the offense was gaining a spark, but he snuffed that shyt out just as fast.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
These nikkas been wide the fukk open all day. Whyyyyh

We’re fast as fukk and the O lines been playing better.

With Shepard and Slayton out, that left Kadarius Toney (a shifty, explosive, 4.39 40-yd dash, Tyreek Hill prototype) and John Ross, (oft-injured 4.22 40-yd dash) as #2 & 3 WRs to your DBs. With Golladay as our 1, Saquon out of the backfield, and even Daniel Jones’ ability to run the ball, the receivers are bound to get open and eat.

It just wasn’t as apparent before, because the O-line wasn’t playing up to its potential, and Shepard and Slayton don’t get as much separation as Toney & Ross. Toney will be this teams #1 or 2 option by the end of the year. Shepard will probably be traded.

This team has CRAZY potential to be good to great if they can put it all together in the next season or two. Oh, and

:umad:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Can you Saints folks tell me what happened.
It seemed like Jameis was doing well Nd yall had this, what happened?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Payton gonna have to make a call between Jameis and Taysom cause he fukked y'all constantly putting Hill in, especially once Jameis finally got into rhythm.

Jameis threw the ball like what 4-5 times the entire half, that's some self sabotage type shyt
He needs to choose between taysom and jameis AND taysome and the rb group. This is why I wish they kept murray. Taysom came do a lot but he's not good at any of it. He's ok

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Bro Jameis had just threw a long TD bomb the previous play which got called back because of holding. Jameis was in a rhythm and we went away from it. The mfer was on a 12 game completion streak and we went away from it and Gianta couldnt stack the box which opened up the run for Kamara.

Cacman :pacspit:

:ufdup: Cacman, "Stepson", ALLen, and ultimately Sean P.