We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I'm good with project players from Round 4 on down. I feel round 1-3 you can have a "project" player that should still be good enough to contribute in some ways right away as well.

I know every class can't be Latt-Ram-AK that come in right away and play at an All Pro level, but still, give me some meaningful snaps.

Yep. So true.
Feel like be wasting picks sometimes. At least throw picks at super athletic or fast guys im ok with that in the 3rd-7th but man we be out there draft white boys and shyt :pachaha:

Im always a wait and see when it comes to drafts but I hate this draft from us.

I know for a fact if Drew was still there none of those guys would have been taken where they were taken and that doesn't sit right with me.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So what’s the honest opinion on this team .. wild card maybe?

Yeah thats reasonable. I think the Bucs will win the division cause they bring everybody back but I dont see how we shouldn't battle it out for a top wild card spot. We'll have a drop.off due to depth and losing some key "secondary type" players but I cant see us falling off completely. We should still be better than the p*ssys and funboys even tho they both had pretty good drafts.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I’m just gon let shyt play out :yeshrug:

That is how I usually roll. :ehh:

Thing is, when they are doubted and overlooked by everyone heading into a season, they can fly under the radar, and success tends to happen. :myman:

When the spotlight is on them and the expectations are high, though, that tends to be when the disappointments occur. :snoop:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
KlansReport really being in their feelings over Winston Being the starter over Hill.

Talking about If Winston start. Hill won't be playing his Joker role and want to leave the organization. Really making Hill looking like a cancer and not a team player. They just don't want Winston to have no chances to succeed with one of best playmakers on the roster.

Really cut your nose to spite your face.

They really try to be cute about it... They misquoted Hill talking about his off season workout saying he's never going to be a joker again. Which isn't true. He said that he was focusing on being QB in the off season. Which is the right thing to do, because he'll be in a QB competition.

Then, they try to move the goal post by saying that Hill is QB 2. So, he'll ride the pine in case of emergency. Even though, we have 4 QBs with our 3rd string actually having starting experience.

Lastly, it was conjected that Hill won't go back to his old role after the QB competition. That all these teams are gonna scoup up Hill in 2022 to be a back up/ Joker on other teams. That just not seem very Payton Team Culture centric and kinda not cash money, Yo.

Now.... We reached the bargaining stage of racist denial.... It's Taysom gotta win the job, because he got that bogus ass contract that automatically voids that'll somehow unvoid and we pay Hill Russell Wilson money.

Bravo... KlansReport.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
KlansReport really being in their feelings over Winston Being the starter over Hill.

Talking about If Winston start. Hill won't be playing his Joker role and want to leave the organization. Really making Hill looking like a cancer and not a team player. They just don't want Winston to have no chances to succeed with one of best playmakers on the roster.

Really cut your nose to spite your face.

They really try to be cute about it... They misquoted Hill talking about his off season workout saying he's never going to be a joker again. Which isn't true. He said that he was focusing on being QB in the off season. Which is the right thing to do, because he'll be in a QB competition.

Then, they try to move the goal post by saying that Hill is QB 2. So, he'll ride the pine in case of emergency. Even though, we have 4 QBs with our 3rd string actually having starting experience.

Lastly, it was conjected that Hill won't go back to his old role after the QB competition. That all these teams are gonna scoup up Hill in 2022 to be a back up/ Joker on other teams. That just not seem very Payton Team Culture centric and kinda not cash money, Yo.

Now.... We reached the bargaining stage of racist denial.... It's Taysom gotta win the job, because he got that bogus ass contract that automatically voids that'll somehow unvoid and we pay Hill Russell Wilson money.

Bravo... KlansReport.

:smh: SR, brehs :snoop:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:smh: SR, brehs :snoop:
At this point the mental gymnastic they pull is quite entertaining. Like damn... Why can't Hill and Winston Voltron up and be Super Tandem Combo.

Do they not see a really cool transition motion set vertical offense. Hill can go ham with 5-8 passes a game, 5 targets, and 5 rushes for wild stats and make himself a legit $18 million dollar player for 4 YEARS HERE. But that would require to admiting that all of it ingenious team effort and not a singular white savior doing it all.

They have him sit the pine, be a cancer, ruin his value, and LEAVE to completely different system that probably waste him as transition QB that has no desire to win or keep him long term or worse... Make him be a worse player in the same role we had him in...

Like it took Tim Tebow 10 years for him to sallow his pride and try to be a Taysom Hill FLEX player. Hill is it's own innovative position and he should own it like it's his unless he can compete for his dream as a starting QB.

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
At this point the mental gymnastic they pull is quite entertaining. Like damn... Why can't Hill and Winston Voltron up and be Super Tandem Combo.

Do they not see a really cool transition motion set vertical offense. Hill can go ham with 5-8 passes a game, 5 targets, and 5 rushes for wild stats and make himself a legit $18 million dollar player for 4 YEARS HERE. But that would require to admiting that all of it ingenious team effort and not a singular white savior doing it all.

They have him sit the pine, be a cancer, ruin his value, and LEAVE to completely different system that probably waste him as transition QB that has no desire to win or keep him long term or worse... Make him be a worse player in the same role we had him in...

Like it took Tim Tebow 10 years for him to sallow his pride and try to be a Taysom Hill FLEX player. Hill is it's own innovative position and he should own it like it's his unless he can compete for his dream as a starting QB.

You already know, breh.

In their eyes, Jameis does not deserve to be the starting QB/team leader because he does not have the "look" and "character". :mjpls: