We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Mike and Cam :myman: @portcityplaya @SubZeroDegrees @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 @O.iatlhawksfan @nawlinsnfinest @smitty22
113329-0c48f3369356c9e47ef74e24fb4ece75.jpg
Deleted. :francis:

Some posters at Saints Report are not happy about this. :mjpls: :snoop:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
mike aint playing

we all know davis will knock a mf shyt loose

i low key think murray bout that action too

but let one of them fukk boys from tampa try to slam Breezus mf start the purge round here

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Mike and Cam :myman: @portcityplaya @SubZeroDegrees @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 @O.iatlhawksfan @nawlinsnfinest @smitty22

Old racist whilte folks that never played football are not happy about this. :mjpls: :snoop:

Ftfy.. I hate talking to people that never played football. Football is an emotional sport. shyt happens.

It only took lile 50 years for someone to be smart enough to to not punch a helmet and use it as a weapon on some shyt starting honkeys out of retaliation. I wouldn’t call it self defense.

It's funny how a certain demographic is all up in arms like a bunch of baby back bytches

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Some posters at Saints Report are not happy about this. :mjpls: :snoop:

Man to be honest Im on the fence. Myles know he was doing some extra shyt taking Rudolph to the ground in the first place (i wanna say he did a similar thing vs the jets) but the boy Mason got all fired up over nothing worth getting so angry bout. Just go complain to the ref and call it a game.
I aint upset or mad at either side in this argument.
Cause if it had been Drew some folks would be singing a different tune. If it had been Marcus Davenport (Cam too smart to do something like that but that boy Mr. 2 1st could :mjlol: ) folks would be singing a different tune.
I guess i really dont care enough to feel either way. :manny:
I just need us to come out and not look like ass on sunday

b. woods

Peace
Daps
fukk them and their MAGA thoughts. Cantguardhim and Cam see what going on.

Ftfy.. I hate talking to people that never played football. Football is an emotional sport. shyt happens.

It only took lile 50 years for someone to be smart enough to to not punch a helmet and use it as a weapon on some shyt starting honkeys out of retaliation. I wouldn’t call it self defense.

It's funny how a certain demographic is all up in arms like a bunch of baby back bytches

Man to be honest Im on the fence. Myles know he was doing some extra shyt taking Rudolph to the ground in the first place (i wanna say he did a similar thing vs the jets) but the boy Mason got all fired up over nothing worth getting so angry bout. Just go complain to the ref and call it a game.
I aint upset or mad at either side in this argument.
Cause if it had been Drew some folks would be singing a different tune. If it had been Marcus Davenport (Cam too smart to do something like that but that boy Mr. 2 1st could :mjlol: ) folks would be singing a different tune.
I guess i really dont care enough to feel either way. :manny:
I just need us to come out and not look like ass on sunday

A quote from the thread:
I sure would be a lot happier if someone would confiscate the electronic devices of our players until the season is over. I'd love to see our guys just concerned about playing their best football each week without doing all this tweeting.
covri.gif

Translation: "Shut up and play." :mjpls:

I wonder if he had that same energy for Sean P. getting engaged last week. :mjpls:

And peep THIS pretentious bullshyt from another poster :smh::
Well he needs to come out and make a sincere retraction. This is not going to be good for him in any way, shape or form. It is said, it is done. Now man up and admit your shortsighted and emotional response, instead of a civil, more thoughtful response. Emotional reactions to negative situations, are never good.

Where ya at Mike?

:stopitslime:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I'm on there and I called them delusional.

This is football, they getting their panties in a wad that football players are standing up for Myles. They are legit delusional.

And the funny thing is I agree with Myles getting suspended. I think he should. I think he took it to another level and thus deserves the punishment. But some of these overreactions are way too radical.

SR is full of full notch homers too though. Had Cam Jordan done that if Matt Ryan ran up on him like that, a majority of them would be singing a different tune. Definitely if Cam Newton ran up on him like that.