We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Dawg, I will never not trash talk the Falcons lol. Just like they 2-7 and shyt talking us, that will be me whenever the tide turns and ATL is having a good year and us a shytty year.

I didn't say all that, breh. :whoa:

You're supposed to talk trash IN DEFENSE OF THE TEAM AND YOURSELF. :ufdup:

Saints brehs are used to hard times :mjcry:, so we should just chill and enjoy the success as it comes one game at a time. :wow:

The Funboys and Kitties are used to hard times as well, but they have that "never had nothin" mindset and don't know how to act when seeing even slight success, which is why their insecure, attention-starved asses go around starting shyt with EVERYONE. :snoop:

Let them act a damn fool and seek attention from other men :dame:, and don't follow their lead. :ufdup:

Nino Brown voice: "You're bigger than that, Gee. :stopitslime:"

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I didn't say all that, breh. :whoa:

You're supposed to talk trash IN DEFENSE OF THE TEAM AND YOURSELF. :ufdup:

Saints brehs are used to hard times :mjcry:, so we should just chill and enjoy the success as it comes one game at a time. :wow:

The Funboys and Kitties are used to hard times as well, but they have that "never had nothin" mindset and don't know how to act when seeing even slight success, which is why their insecure, attention-starved asses go around starting shyt with EVERYONE. :snoop:

Let them act a damn fool and seek attention from other men :dame:, and don't follow their lead. :ufdup:

Nino Brown voice: "You're bigger than that, Gee. :stopitslime:"
I still feel you not giving me my credit this season my G. I have barely trash talked nor have I proclaimed ourselves at the best team in the league...only in passing. :pachaha:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I don't understand either. Are we supposed to sweep the division and go 15-1. Payton has never swept the division.

Breh, unlike the homers/stans, I do not expect this team to automatically sweep through the NFC South. :francis:

However, you do NOT lose to THAT TEAM :scusthov:, especially AT HOME. :ufdup:

I see you on SR keep telling people look at NE's losses last year, but it's almost like talking to a brick wall right now.

Breh, y'all need to ease up on this "bu, bu, but the Patriots :mjcry:" steez.

As I have stated before, we are NOT the Patriots, and NO ONE ELSE is. :ufdup:

Unitil we accomplish a fifth of what they have, THEN we can compare our situation to theirs. :ufdup:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Breh, unlike the homers/stans, I do not expect this team to automatically sweep through the NFC South. :francis:

Unitil we accomplish a fifth of what they have, THEN we can compare our situation to theirs. :ufdup:
2009 3-13 Bucs
2010 5-11 cards & Browns
2011 4-12 Bucs & 2-14 Rams
2017 5-11 Bucs
2018 5-11 Bucs
2019 2-7 Falcons

This isn't NCAA. It happens.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

What about our 2009 squad then?

b. woods

Peace
Daps
2009 3-13 Bucs
2010 5-11 cards & Browns
2011 4-12 Bucs & 2-14 Rams
2017 5-11 Bucs
2018 5-11 Bucs
2019 2-7 Falcons

This isn't NCAA. It happens.

What about our 2009 squad then?

I'm not referring to any of those teams. :smh:

I am specifically referring to the Funboys. :dame:

Losing to them under ANY circumstance should be punishable by DEATH. :ufdup:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm not referring to any of those teams. :smh:

I am specifically referring to the Funboys. :dame:

Losing to them under ANY circumstance should be punishable by DEATH. :ufdup:
We got a new mission pregoative.

No, Chase Young to ATL. Lol

clutch

Future shock
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Say breh, @Bryan Danielson you gonna tag the rest of your niner degenerates in this thread again? :mjpls:

Jimmy Grubisky should have had like 8 interceptions tonight, y'all lucky the game went into overtime. :mjpls:

Also, my sources tell me that the mushmouth with the one eyebrow on the lakers got a bad shoulder. :mjpls:

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Oh not just Falcons fans
giphy.gif

We got time to talk our shyt

But today me, @Jmare007, @Rekkapryde @FaTaL @dora_da_destroyer and others was watching that game like

giphy.gif

Much needed separation!! Thank You Falcons:mjgrin:
Nah, that wasn't your "punched in the mouth" game, that was your "we overlooked this opponent" game. Your punched in the mouth game is still to come.
Y’all shoulda been focused on Seattle instead of celebrating our loss:mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Say breh, @Bryan Danielson you gonna tag the rest of your niner degenerates in this thread again? :mjpls:

Jimmy Grubisky should have had like 8 interceptions tonight, y'all lucky the game went into overtime. :mjpls:

Also, my sources tell me that the mushmouth with the one eyebrow on the lakers a bad shoulder. :mjpls:

Shouldve, Could’ve, Wouldve

We still #1 and y’all #3:wow:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Shouldve, Could’ve, Wouldve

We still #1 and y’all #3:wow:
That shyt is irrelevant. You got to play GB. Take care of business. Then, you come to us to decide the 1st seed.

Granted tho... It really doesn't matter, because those QB losing their playoff virginity tend to play like ass.

We just need the 2nd seed and we'll get that home NFC game.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That shyt is irrelevant. You got to play GB. Take care of business. Then, you come to us to decide the 1st seed.

Granted tho... It really doesn't matter, because those QB losing their playoff virginity tend to play like ass.

We just need the 2nd seed and we'll get that home NFC game.

The only thing I saw tonight is our Defense is hands down the best defense in the league....
.... but we also desperately need Kittle and Sanders.

They would’ve made a lot of plays tonight that these other niccas just can’t make.

Hell Kittle alone would’ve made bigger plays out of some of the plays that was made.

That was a first down play that #TE Dwelley caught..... but if that was Kittles, he probably takes it about 25-30 more yards

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
We were all excited about getting the full team healthy and then we lose Peat and Lattimore in the first game after the bye smh