We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
What's your username on there? :lupe:

And whatever he won't finish, Godwin will clean the plate. :francis:
I’m Saintsphere on there. I think I joined SR back in 2002/2003 when I was in middle school:skip:

I still think it’s the best place for Saints talk just cuz of the number of people who frequent it...but with that comes the most radical of fans, the most homer of fans, and of course it’s Louisiana, so the most MAGA of fans.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
TigerDroppings is the worst lol

SaintsReport can be MAGA but TR is MAGA on steroids. That they are calling SR “liberal” shows how hardcore MAGA they are at TD.
TD is the same people who run that racist ass Hayride. Thats all you need to know.

Do want to see the TD meltdown if JBE wins tonight. :mjgrin:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I can’t do it on those websites, the thing about those cacs they always have to prove that they’re smarter than you on there and on TD.they will argue you down on every little thing.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Saints better come to play...I know Mike Evans is ready to feast with Latti or not...now its a green light.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I’m Saintsphere on there. I think I joined SR back in 2002/2003 when I was in middle school:skip:

I still think it’s the best place for Saints talk just cuz of the number of people who frequent it...but with that comes the most radical of fans, the most homer of fans, and of course it’s Louisiana, so the most MAGA of fans.

I should have known from the Homer smiley :russ:, although there is another dude over there with one as well. :patrice: