We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
This game was a perfect storm for the Falcons with all the coaching changes, defense playcalling duty, and Saints using 8 irrelevant games of film study and took a week off.

The Falcons bamboozled us.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Dying at these 49er fans in our thread :mjlol:

Y'all been on airplane mode since Patrick Willis retired but now all of a sudden y'all acting like its a given that y'all going to the Super Bowl after beating up on the NFL equivalent of Conference USA teams :mjlol:

They know we are their number #1 threat in the NFC.

Their measuring stick starts tonight with Seattle then Green Bay and us.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
This game was a perfect storm for the Falcons with all the coaching changes, defense playcalling duty, and Saints using 8 irrelevant games of film study and took a week off.

The Falcons bamboozled us.

You right, Falcons were prepared and motivated for us (two weeks of prep) while we chilling and bsing for the bye week. Why Sean P proposed to his girl Friday before a game? Everybody's head wasn't straight for that game.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
You right, Falcons were prepared and motivated for us (two weeks of prep) while we chilling and bsing for the bye week. Why Sean P proposed to his girl Friday before a game? Everybody's head wasn't straight for that game.

People where talking about how Brees hold on the ball too long...

It's because he prep with 8 weeks of bad film and played against different coverage sets on his pre-snap reads.

Morris may been a shyt head coach, but he's pretty solid at gameplanning against us with one game a year. He switched over back from WR coach to DB on the 1st week of the bye.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:stopitslime:Dawg, if I can't shyt talk the 1-7 Falcons, who CAN I shyt talk? :skip:

You have to be smart with your shyt-talking, breh. :whoa:

Did you not learn anything from our past two seasons? :usure:

Or what about the Funboys 2016 season? :usure:

Sidenote: Learning ANYTHING from the Funboys is an oxymoron. :mjlol:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I know this happens with every fanbase, but Jesus Christ is our fanbase radical.

I've seen some meltdowns on Saints Report before, but the last 24 hours on there have been horrible. And then I'm sure we all have our own circle of friends on social media thinking the sky is falling too.
"Bench Brees!"
"We just blew home field advantage!"
"This team is not going to the Super Bowl!"

My goodness, have our fans become that spoiled or out of touch? We are 7-2! fukk.

Yesterday sucked. I don't want to put a band-aid on the game, it clearly exploited some of our weaknesses. But gotdamn, maybe it's just me but I feel this team has earned our trust that they will get it together. Now if we lose Sunday to Tampa (a game that was going to be tough even had we won Sunday), then we can worry more.

But shyt. My whole thing this season has been just find a way to win the Super Bowl. Whether it's from the expense of a 13-3 season or a 10-6 season. I came into this season expecting a downfall actually, so the fact we are 7-2 has me :manny: about yesterday.

Again, not saying everything is all well. But no need to panic either. As long as we make the playoffs, we have a shot. And we are still two games up in our division with Carolina twice so our playoff destiny in general lies with us. Do I want to kick ass, go 14-2/13-3, get a top seed, and have the playoffs go through the dome? Absolutely. But shyt, long as we find a way to get in, all bets will be off. Minnesota is 6-3 and they are a team that if you catch them on a hot day, they can be the 6 seed and upset the 1. The NFC will be a bloodbath. My biggest concern is making the playoffs and then going undefeated in January and February. Anything on top of that to me has always been a bonus to me.

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
You have to be smart with your shyt-talking, breh. :whoa:

Did you not learn anything from our past two seasons? :usure:

Or what about the Funboys 2016 season? :usure:

Sidenote: Learning ANYTHING from the Funboys is an oxymoron. :mjlol:
Dawg, I will never not trash talk the Falcons lol. Just like they 2-7 and shyt talking us, that will be me whenever the tide turns and ATL is having a good year and us a shytty year.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I know this happens with every fanbase, but Jesus Christ is our fanbase radical.

I've seen some meltdowns on Saints Report before, but the last 24 hours on there have been horrible. And then I'm sure we all have our own circle of friends on social media thinking the sky is falling too.
"Bench Brees!"
"We just blew home field advantage!"
"This team is not going to the Super Bowl!"

My goodness, have our fans become that spoiled or out of touch? We are 7-2! fukk.

Yesterday sucked. I don't want to put a band-aid on the game, it clearly exploited some of our weaknesses. But gotdamn, maybe it's just me but I feel this team has earned our trust that they will get it together. Now if we lose Sunday to Tampa (a game that was going to be tough even had we won Sunday), then we can worry more.

But shyt. My whole thing this season has been just find a way to win the Super Bowl. Whether it's from the expense of a 13-3 season or a 10-6 season. I came into this season expecting a downfall actually, so the fact we are 7-2 has me :manny: about yesterday.

Again, not saying everything is all well. But no need to panic either. As long as we make the playoffs, we have a shot. And we are still two games up in our division with Carolina twice so our playoff destiny in general lies with us. Do I want to kick ass, go 14-2/13-3, get a top seed, and have the playoffs go through the dome? Absolutely. But shyt, long as we find a way to get in, all bets will be off. Minnesota is 6-3 and they are a team that if you catch them on a hot day, they can be the 6 seed and upset the 1. The NFC will be a bloodbath. My biggest concern is making the playoffs and then going undefeated in January and February. Anything on top of that to me has always been a bonus on top.
I don't understand either. Are we supposed to sweep the division and go 15-1. Payton has never swept the division.

If you look at the NFC. I guarantee that 1st seed will be 12-4 at best.

We had a 10-2 start last year.

We can easily top that with our schedule over the next month.

And that is losing Brees for 5 weeks

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand either. Are we supposed to sweep the division and go 15-1. Payton has never swept the division.

If you look at the NFC. I guarantee that 1st seed will be 12-4 at best.
I think 13-3 prob lands the 1 seed. If SF wins tonight, I think they are pretty much locked in as a top 2 seed barring an epic collapse.

But yeah, this fanbase is spoiled man. There's a difference between rationally pointing out our flaws and being radical and acting like the season is doomed.

I see you on SR keep telling people look at NE's losses last year, but it's almost like talking to a brick wall right now. These fans are too damn emotional at the moment. I can't wait till next Sunday to hopefully get a win and get these Chicken Littles to pump their brakes for a bit.

If we lose to Tampa though good lord our fanbase is going to be in shambles.