We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Brehs I gotta stop in every once in awhile to check in on y’all :gucci:
Y’all be so distraught after the inevitable occurs come playoff time:pachaha:
Now we getting news that the NO MAGA trio (P, Brees, and Hill) will be intact. It’s time to celebrate :blessed:

:ufdup: Sean P. is not MAGA.

[Dee-Loc]Stupid mothafukka. :snoop:[/Dee-Loc]

I lost for even lowering myself to respond to the Funboys bootygoon and his "ignance". :snoop:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Brehs I gotta stop in every once in awhile to check in on y’all :gucci:
Y’all be so distraught after the inevitable occurs come playoff time:pachaha:
Now we getting news that the NO MAGA trio (P, Brees, and Hill) will be intact. It’s time to celebrate :blessed:
Payton MAGA? :mjlol:

You must have never seen his Twitter

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Smith was here before, rumor has always been that Russ likes him, he was here before they purged cable and some other coaches outta here, and one of the few that held Pete accountable, for those the believe that

Maybe this is their way of trying to do damage control :dead:
PFT said they hired Carl before Russ even with public with his angst so who knows if the move was "damage control" but Russ needs to stop bullshytting and outright demand a trade. He's going down the path AD did where he kept teasing it when everyone knew it was eventually coming. So just have him do it already. And have him do it like AD where he basically forces his way to New Orleans the way AD forced it to where it had to be the Lakers he went to.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
PFT said they hired Carl before Russ even with public with his angst so who knows if the move was "damage control" but Russ needs to stop bullshytting and outright demand a trade. He's going down the path AD did where he kept teasing it when everyone knew it was eventually coming. So just have him do it already. And have him do it like AD where he basically forces his way to New Orleans the way AD forced it to where it had to be the Lakers he went to.
Everything Russ does is very calculated
I think they leaking stuff over time to slowly put heat on Pete and make him and the front office look so bad that they get rid of Pete or have no choice but to trade Russ
Another story came out this week about Russ thinking Pete has unchecked power

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Bad take.

We went 8-1 with Teddy and Taysom.

To call Payton an overrated play caller is preposterous.

Flawless? Of course not. But it's a hard business. Payton is elite.
You know what... I've been quite on the 8-1 nonsense... It's overrated as fukk. Beat nobody teams and half of those wins was straight luck or defense. Nothing about that 8-1 is sustainable. Because clearly when Brees plays like a scrub QB in the playoffs... we still lose.

Payton play calling in the playoffs is dreadful. His best play was one that he stole the week before, but the league is all about stealing plays. So, that not a foul against Payton. I hope that changes with a new QB.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
You know what... I've been quite on the 8-1 nonsense... It's overrated as fukk. Beat nobody teams and half of those wins was straight luck or defense. Nothing about that 8-1 is sustainable. Because clearly when Brees plays like a scrub QB in the playoffs... we still lose.

Payton play calling in the playoffs is dreadful. His best play was one that he stole the week before, but the league is all about stealing plays. So, that not a foul against Payton. I hope that changes with a new QB.
I disagree.

You don't "easy" your way to 8-1. The NFL doesn't work like that. We beat Seattle IN Seattle, beat a formidable Cowboys team, beat Tampa led by a QB you just said you hope can be the guy for us, beat Chicago in Chicago. The only "easy" win was the gift wrapped Denver win and I guess Jacksonville. No, we didn't play the Chiefs or the Ravens or the 2020 Bucs during the stretch, but we still played teams capable of beating a backup QB.

I'll give you this, I'm fully on board that Payton deserves some heat now as far as not getting it done in the playoffs. I'll be one of the ones doing so. But I'm not going to act like he isn't an amazing playcaller/HC that 75% of fans would be doing backflips over if he went to their team. This sounds eerily similar to how Chiefs fans get at Andy Reid and it's like "Y'all really just think Belichicks grow on trees? :what:"

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Everything Russ does is very calculated
I think they leaking stuff over time to slowly put heat on Pete and make him and the front office look so bad that they get rid of Pete or have no choice but to trade Russ
Another story came out this week about Russ thinking Pete has unchecked power
But how does that help us NOW?

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Russ has named the saints already
I dunno what else you want from me :damn:
I need that "Russ Wilson has officially requested a trade" tweet from Scheff!
tenor.gif

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Let's get the "drew has officially retired" tweet from scheft first

Instead of workout vids from random driveways
:mjlol:

We gotta wait until after draft and all so the NFL won't NFL us
Plus we saving all the good workout places for Winston and Mr Ciara