We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:mjlol: @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 That bytch-ass cac Saint Greg ALWAYS gets in his feelings when you disagree with his posts and retaliates like a ho. :laff:

No problem :ehh:, I do what I always do: Delete the post so that his retaliation does not count. :troll: :umad:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: @NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 That bytch-ass cac Saint Greg ALWAYS gets in his feelings when you disagree with his posts and retaliates like a ho. :laff:

No problem :ehh:, I do what I always do: Delete the post so that his retaliation does not count. :troll: :umad:
All dem Greg user hate me. Could be Saints Gregg, gregg3, or craiggg.. They always clown me when I use higher logic. One gregg try to legit call me out over a joke that everyone else got but him. Then, by my surprise... Even people that tend to dislike me clowned that dude. Like damn... I been pressuring that place for years to change its culture. If anyone remember 2006-2015 SR... :mjpls:

Never remotely close to Tiger Droppings bad, tho. SR may seem resistance to certain things at first, but common sense and decency rule at the end of the day on SR, now.

Like... I'll give them 8 months before admiting that Drew 3 INT was the one to lose us the playoff game not Cooks one fumble.

Dan In Lafayette stop beefing with me too recently. Weird stuff.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

DJ-Taking-Notes-GIF.gif