We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
^^^ :smh: I expect a Funboys fan to come in here looking for attention from other men :dame:, but I expected better from an Eagles fan. :snoop:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Brehs I gotta stop in every once in awhile to check in on y’all :gucci:
Y’all be so distraught after the inevitable occurs come playoff time:pachaha:
Now we getting news that the NO MAGA trio (P, Brees, and Hill) will be intact. It’s time to celebrate :blessed:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The Klan Report :mjpls: is really in full force today on Saints Report. They are so worked about Winston that they are talking nonsense.

The dude hasn't even been signed yet. I can clearly see the issue... They just don't want a black QB to succeed and become the franchise guy.

They want to go as far as keep Drew another year... Trade up for their prototypical :trash: QB Mac Jones, Kyle Trask, or Zack Wilson while keeping Brees another year.

Like what... Brees ain't playing for $1 million.

So, the obvious answer is that they don't want to give Winston a chance for :mjpls: reasons.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Yeah, ATL gonna hot garbage next year. Sucks to be y'all.

:mindblown:
Exactly so why are you here

:camby:

And still gonna finish with twice as many wins as y'all :wow::banderas::umad:

Funboys talking about playoff embarrassments :sas2:

Is this is what y'all do on your Sundays... No wonder the lord ain't bless y'all with a real football team. :myman:

Don't even bother responding to those pathetic, attention-starved ass hoes. :rudy:

Until the day comes that they cancel out "28-3" by going 19-0 (or 20-0 if it goes to 17 games), they don't have shyt to say to us. :camby:

I would suggest they go fukk themselves and eat a dikk, but I am positive that they already have that part covered. :dame:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
The Klan Report :mjpls: is really in full force today on Saints Report. They are so worked about Winston that they are talking nonsense.

The dude hasn't even been signed yet. I can clearly see the issue... They just don't want a black QB to succeed and become the franchise guy.

They want to go as far as keep Drew another year... Trade up for their prototypical :trash: QB Mac Jones, Kyle Trask, or Zack Wilson while keeping Brees another year.

Like what... Brees ain't playing for $1 million.

So, the obvious answer is that they don't want to give Winston a chance for :mjpls: reasons.

And speaking of pathetic, yeah I saw that pathetic-ass thread. :smh:

Had to hand out a bunch of :snoop: in there

Repped your posts, though :myman:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
@South Paw

Seahawks telling Russell, "We don't give a shyt about your grievences"

Carl Smith... Woah. You guys and weird coaching hires.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
@South Paw

Seahawks telling Russell, "We don't give a shyt about your grievences"

Carl Smith... Woah. You guys and weird coaching hires.
Smith was here before, rumor has always been that Russ likes him, he was here before they purged cable and some other coaches outta here, and one of the few that held Pete accountable, for those the believe that

Maybe this is their way of trying to do damage control :dead: