We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
The cap is a myth. We got Smug Loomis at the helm :banderas:

Fixed.
8XOcq6rU_400x400.jpg

Iono what we can give 'em. But destiny is destiny...they need to take two 1s, Taysom, and a few random numbers and call it a day:manny:

I can think of ONE particular "Random #" that needs to be the 1st one to :camby: @You know damn well

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait is he thinking about coming back? :dahell:

He must not realize their cap situation :mjlol:

dunno...I’m not an invested saints fan or even a saints fan for that matter...just keeping an eye on the situation cause of the importance of it to the league...whether he retires or stays, it’s big news but saints fans would have a much better pulse on what he’s leaning toward more so than I would

taker597

Superstar
Daps
i was just coming to post this, but what do you all have to get him, and y’all cap situation is ridiculous
It's pretty easy... You got to view the cap in 5 year increments not year to year. People always trying to say that the Saints can't keep kicking the can down the road. Actually... We can and will till we stop being a contender. As long the NFL gonna be in operation till the end of times... Why not? The bill will only be collected when you feel like paying it. It's just the process of moving around assets, pay cuts, and extensions

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It's pretty easy... You got to view the cap in 5 year increments not year to year. People always trying to say that the Saints can't keep kicking the can down the road. Actually... We can and will till we stop being a contender. As long the NFL gonna be in operation till the end of times... Why not? The bill will only be collected when you feel like paying it. It's just the process of moving around assets, pay cuts, and extensions

sounds good, we will see

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah, ATL gonna hot garbage next year. Sucks to be y'all.

last I checked this was the Saints thread :umad:

no Brees. No money to sign good players. Perc Payton lost the magic touch. I look forward to watching you bytches in the cellar next season :umad:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
last I checked this was the Saints thread :umad:

no Brees. No money to sign good players. Perc Payton lost the magic touch. I look forward to watching you bytches in the cellar next season :umad:
We still got the best scouting department in the league. I know you guys are terrible at drafting and completely forget about it, but we are always excited for the draft.

Salary Cap is a joke

We was still able to beat y'all asses twice with a gadget QB that read defense as fast as dial up internet on half field reads.

Brees been holding us back. I still see you got choke artist Matt Ryan still Manning that dumpster fire.

Payton is mad overrated play caller, but better than anything ATL will get at head coach. Yall seem to wanna get rid of good coaches as soon as you get them.