We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Y'all gonna trade like 5 1st for Watson. Just wait...
At this point unless Miami or the Jets say no I don't see any NFC team being able to compete with them.

I think Stafford was the 49ers best shot to take the leap because I expect them to be a top team again next year but if they have Jimmy G or a rookie QB it'll be tough for them to make the SB

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
We are clearly rolling with Winston. I can see 49ers getting aggressive for the Watson sweepstakes now
I'm good with it. I don't see us being SB contenders next season so let's see what he got. The dream has always been we sign him- let's say on a 2 or 3 year deal at a "cheap" rate compared to other QBs-and he balls TF out. Now suddenly we got a bit of a window again if we hit on our 2020 draft.

Or he sucks and we flop in 2020 and start the retooling process. :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
At this point unless Miami or the Jets say no I don't see any NFC team being able to compete with them.

I think Stafford was the 49ers best show to take the leap because I expect them to be a top team again next year but if they have Jimmy G or a rookie QB it'll be tough for them to make the SB

Jimmy will be ok if he’s back.

Stafford ain’t bout to come through and crush no buildings. If anything we just need to get some solid backup. If we had a Fitzpatrick.... this team would’ve still been in the playoffs

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps

I think Stafford was the 49ers best show to take the leap because I expect them to be a top team again next year but if they have Jimmy G or a rookie QB it'll be tough for them to make the SB
Jets are too stupid to make that trade.

Watson really only option is the Dolphins. They got Tua and the 4th overall pick. They probably could even dump Tua for a late 1st if they wanted to and draft a QB at 4th.

Would be so funny if Dolphin traded back the Texans picks back.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'm good with it. I don't see us being SB contenders next season so let's see what he got. The dream has always been we sign him- let's say on a 2 or 3 year deal at a "cheap" rate compared to other QBs-and he balls TF out. Now suddenly we got a bit of a window again if we hit on our 2020 draft.

Man... it's going to be weird to be the John Cena Face of this thread next season... :ohhh::takedat:

Payton gonna have WInston sling 40 yard passes to Smith and Harris. :mjlit: Teams gonna be like :dwillhuh: Woah... We got to defend more than 10 yards. Slant boy running burners. Kamara looking loose with 6 man boxes. Then, out of nowhere Taysom Hill with a triple reverse flea flicker to Sanders. :takedat:

It's Superbowl or bust every year.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Man... it's going to be weird to be the John Cena Face of this thread next season... :ohhh::takedat:

Payton gonna have WInston sling 40 yard passes to Smith and Harris. :mjlit: Teams gonna be like :dwillhuh: Woah... We got to defend more than 10 yards. Slant boy running burners. Kamara looking loose with 6 man boxes. Then, out of nowhere Taysom Hill with a triple reverse flea flicker to Sanders. :takedat:

It's Superbowl or bust every year.
The Bret Hart-Stone Cold WM 13 double turn is slowly happening cuz we ain't contending for shyt next season :mjlol:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The Bret Hart-Stone Cold WM 13 double turn is slowly happening cuz we ain't contending for shyt next season :mjlol:
:ufdup:

We ride this double turn till the season over. Ain't be no flip flopping hopping on Superbowl weekend when Winston rides us to the chip*. :wtb:

*Double turn is voided if anyone but Winston is our QB.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
We are clearly rolling with Winston.

@Dr. Narcisse Bless us, breh. :blessed:

Slant boy running burners.

:ufdup: :birdman:

We ride this double turn till the season over. Ain't be no flip flopping hopping on Superbowl weekend when Winston rides us to the chip*. :wtb:

full
The guarantees, breh
full

*Double turn is voided if anyone but Winston is our QB.

SR and TD if Taysom fukks around and leads the Saints to a Super Bowl win :scusthov: :scust: :hhh:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The Taysom stans have gotten on my last nerves.

Pay $16 million a year that's only on the field 20-40% of the time and they call that good value. Lmao. Gtfo.

I'm glad Hill got a pay day, but they better extend and get him under 10 million.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
The Taysom stans have gotten on my last nerves.

Pay $16 million a year that's only on the field 20-40% of the time and they call that good value. Lmao. Gtfo.

I'm glad Hill got a pay day, but they better extend and get him under 10 million.

I 100% blame Sean for that dumb ass contract.
I wasn't mad at giving him A contract but not THAT contract. Shoulda gave him an all guaranteed 5 mil a year contract. But nah Sean kept preaching this dude being a QB of the future when he was the only one who saw him that way.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't mad at giving him A contract but not THAT contract. Shoulda gave him an all guaranteed 5 mil a year contract. But nah Sean kept preaching this dude being a QB of the future when he was the only one who saw him that way.
Payton constantly gas that dude up and it's annoying.

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Payton constantly gas that dude up and it's annoying.

He had to look out for his "stepson", brehs. :mjcry:

Same way he looked out for his "illegitimate son" Peat :mjpls: :mjcry:

He needs someone to rely on now that his "1st-born" is retiring. :mjcry: