We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
How you feel about us drafting Mac?

He the one im worried about us taking.
He can play, I dont know about tight window throws, working from a dirty pocket cause he had the best line in the country he rarely had pressure, and 22-23 year old Mac moves like Phillip Rivers does now. He got 0 mobility.
Those are my concerns but he's a player he killed it in the offense but it was very clean for him so it's hard for me to judge him

taker597

Superstar
Daps
He the one im worried about us taking.
He can play, I dont know about tight window throws, working from a dirty pocket cause he had the best line in the country he rarely had pressure, and 22-23 year old Mac moves like Phillip Rivers does now. He got 0 mobility.
Those are my concerns but he's a player he killed it in the offense but it was very clean for him so it's hard for me to judge him
And Tua having the same issue in the NFL. Going from wide open receiver and cleanest pocket in NCAA to Tight windows and NFL pressure.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
@Bryan Danielson yall better hope yall draft a great QB. Cuz if not yall fukked up, the Rams just made a leap.

@South Paw and yall better hope Russ hitting a wall this second half of the season doesn't become a trend

And yall both got Kyler/Deandre still at yall heels too...but lucky for yall Kingsbury is their coach :mjlol:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
@Bryan Danielson yall better hope yall draft a great QB. Cuz if not yall fukked up, the Rams just made a leap.

@South Paw and yall better hope Russ hitting a wall this second half of the season doesn't become a trend

And yall both got Kyler/Deandre still at yall heels too...but lucky for yall Kingsbury is their coach :mjlol:
Aint nobody checking for the Rams even after this trade. Aint no leap

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Stafford ain’t ready what he bout to see us .... yet alone this division:mjlol:

Also after Armstead, Defo, Thomas, Bosa, and Kinlaw ......

We using that pick to draft another DE guy :lolbron:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
We are clearly rolling with Winston. I can see 49ers getting aggressive for the Watson sweepstakes now

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We are clearly rolling with Winston. I can see 49ers getting aggressive for the Watson sweepstakes now

Is Winston rolling with YALL though? We still ain’t gave him our offer:usure:

Y'all gonna trade like 5 1st for Watson. Just wait...

where there’s a will there’s a way:mjcry: