We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Lmao yall stay babying that twitter fingers ass receiver

Hopefully Carlton dunking on him in his backyard will fire him up to catch more than 4 passes in his next playoff run

Dude should of been on IR all season. He refused to take that L just to take that L anyway.

I don't understand why anyone gives a fukk what another grown man does on twitter.

Daps
@O.iatlhawksfan What good, talented LBs are coming out of LSU for the 2021 Draft? :lupe:

I am sick of seeing our division rivals getting good, talented LBs from there like Deion Jones with the Funboys and Devin White with the Buccaneers. :stopitslime:

Meanwhile, we seem to avoid them (for whatever reason :dry:) and acquire scrubs like "Autozone". :camby:

Could've had Patrick Queen last season, but these dumbasses in the FO had to pick that fat fukking random # guard who was invisible all year and who's name I've already forgotten :scust:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
@O.iatlhawksfan What good, talented LBs are coming out of LSU for the 2021 Draft? :lupe:

I am sick of seeing our division rivals getting good, talented LBs from there like Deion Jones with the Funboys and Devin White with the Buccaneers. :stopitslime:

Meanwhile, we seem to avoid them (for whatever reason :dry:) and acquire scrubs like "Autozone". :camby:
Jabril Cox, but he might be more of a safety in the pros, but we could use him like Debo Jones as a LB/S hybrid.

We have a LSU LB.

Kwon :lolbron:
he’s so injury prone

b. woods

Peace
Daps
@smitty22 I just know Mike can run many more routes than only Slants. :stopitslime:

I put all of it on Sean P. and that :smugfavre: cac arrogance playcalling tryna outhink everything. :ufdup:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Drew Brees' wife Brittany Brees revealed he had additional injuries sustained in 2020. ... According to the Saints starting quarterback's wife, Brees had the following injuries: Torn Rotator Cuff (Shoulder) Torn Fascia (Foot) 11 Broken Ribs