We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps

Going Winston is a win win solution.

If he bust. We'll be in way better position to draft a QB next year or he can answer at QB. At the very least be a bridge.

I do think a Taysom and Winston motion offense would way better than what we have to do now.

I think the biggest issue with Taysom is that he can't be a 24/7 playmaker from the pocket. He need more WR, TE, RB, snaps with a few QB snaps mixed into it all. Winston coming off the field is like trying to play poker with transparent cards. Being able to motion while the defense is set just opens up way more possibilities.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
We should have drafted a QB when we were wasting picks on developmental bums like Garrett Grayson. I said 4 years ago we needed to start getting ready for life after Brees.

Jameis is a good insurance policy, because Taysom isn't it. He's not a pocket passer, he's not accurate enough on longer passes, and it takes him to long to go through his reads. Keep Taysom in the role he's in and start Jameis.

In regards to the game with Tampa tomorrow our defensive line and getting pressure on Brady and containing their running game will be key.

Godwin and Evans versus our secondary kinda scares me. Our defense has gotten stronger as the season has progressed which seems to be a characteristic of Dennis Allen defenses.

I also hope we establish our ground game Sean Payton gets a little pass happy at times and Brees can't have any bad turnovers that could be the difference in the ball game.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
We should have drafted a QB when we were wasting picks on developmental bums like Garrett Grayson. I said 4 years ago we needed to start getting ready for life after Brees.

Jameis is a good insurance policy, because Taysom isn't it. He's not a pocket passer, he's not accurate enough on longer passes, and it takes him to long to go through his reads. Keep Taysom in the role he's in and start Jameis.

In regards to the game at Tampa tomorrow our defensive line and getting pressure on Brady and containing their running game will be key.

Godwin and Evans versus our secondary kinda scares me. Our defense has gotten stronger as the season as has progressed which seems to be a characteristic of Dennis Allen defenses.

I also hope we establish our ground game Sean Payton gets a little pass happy at times and Brees can't have any bad turnovers that could be the difference in the ball game.
That 2015 draft was hooooootttt garbage. So, many good players fell in that draft.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

In regards to the game at Tampa tomorrow our defensive line and getting pressure on Brady and containing their running game will be key.

Godwin and Evans versus our secondary kinda scares me. Our defense has gotten stronger as the season as has progressed which seems to be a characteristic of Dennis Allen defenses.

Yall took Taysom from us, we can work out a deal with Love as well :jawalrus:

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Yep. :francis:

In regards to the game with Tampa tomorrow our defensive line and getting pressure on Brady and containing their running game will be key.

:yes:

Godwin and Evans versus our secondary kinda scares me. Our defense has gotten stronger as the season has progressed which seems to be a characteristic of Dennis Allen defenses.

And AB :merchant:

CJ better ease up on the fukkery :whoa: and not give the "officials" any more reasons to penalize us. :pacspit:

That and Brees not tryna force himself to outshine Brady :ufdup:

Unfortunately, we all know Sean P. will be on that "cute" shyt, and Brees will try to force things. :snoop:

That 2015 draft was hooooootttt garbage.

I said it before that the 2015 Draft rivals the 2014 Draft in how TERRIBLE it was. :scusthov:

When PEAT is the best player we acquired in that draft, you know it was fukked up. :mjlol:

No wonder we were in "7-9 Purgatory" during those years. :snoop:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
MV5BNGQ2NzU5ZmItMzRjMC00ZTMxLTg2NDMtYTU0ZTZhNWJmMWFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg0ODA3NzU@._V1_.jpg

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Yep. :francis:

:yes:

And AB :merchant:

CJ better ease up on the fukkery :whoa: and not give the "officials" any more reasons to penalize us. :pacspit:

That and Brees not tryna force himself to outshine Brady :ufdup:

Unfortunately, we all know Sean P. will be on that "cute" shyt, and Brees will try to force things. :snoop:

I said it before that the 2015 Draft rivals the 2014 Draft in how TERRIBLE it was. :scusthov:

When PEAT is the best player we acquired in that draft, you know it was fukked up. :mjlol:

No wonder we were in "7-9 Purgatory" during those years. :snoop:
Idk... 2014 draft wasn't that greaton a whole while 2015 was a really deep class. It makes the 2015 draft worse in my eye.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I think the realization of how definite a playoff loss will be and that this is Brees' last ride and probably the end of this current era of Saints football (because there's no way we can keep everyone on the team even with Brees leaving) has my nerves and anxiety shot lol.

I hate being a fanatic sometimes :snoop:

Either way, this thread will be good therapy no matter the outcome.:to:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I think the realization of how definite a playoff loss will be and that this is Brees' last ride and probably the end of this current era of Saints football (because there's no way we can keep everyone on the team even with Brees leaving) has my nerves and anxiety shot lol.

This is why we hoard Jeff Ireland over Terry. We about be goimg in our bag in the draft.