We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Atleast it's not summer. Hurricane Zeta came in with a pop.
Yeah I always take a glass half full approach. Probably why I set myself up to be heartbroken by the Saints lol

As I laid in my bed hot (the house was 75 degrees but I'm the type that NEEDS fan/AC circulating to sleep good), I told myself atleast this isn't summertime.

Pops on a generator
Moms doing the same
Smh
Got damn our city/ state cursed:francis:
Man you just know 2020 was determined to hit New Orleans with a hurricane lol.

Weather gods kept throwing the darts until it finally hit yesterday. Halloween week and we getting hurricanes...and there's supposedly one building in the Gulf right now that the meteorologists are watching:damn:

clutch

Future shock
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I didn't get any damage but was without power from about 5:30 yesterday until about an hour ago.

Spent the time reading some books I never got around to finishing and doing some other work.
Thank God the power came back and put a stop to all that so I can fukk around on the internet instead. :mjgrin:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
We really starting Tommylee :dead:

TommyLee is back?!!
full

Sean P./Brees and these UDFA scrubs :snoop:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
TommyLee is back?!!
full

Sean P./Brees and these UDFA scrubs :snoop:

Yeah called him up earlier this week.

I just saw some big nikka split out wide thought it was Cook, then I saw cook motion left to the end of the line, and I'm like if thats Cook there who this big nikka out wide? :dwillhuh:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
CJGJ is ass. Got worked all game and every big catch on the Bears final drive in regulation was on his bum ass. He was better as a rookie but I guess never recovered from that Kittle play:pacspit:

Also we aren't paying Kamara enough :wow: