We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
CJGJ is ass. Got worked all game and every big catch on the Bears final drive in regulation was on his bum ass. He was better as a rookie but I guess never recovered from that Kittle play:pacspit:

Also we aren't paying Kamara enough :wow:

Bruh stay getting ate up. Can't cover for shyt.
nikka a perpetual shyt starter yet when it's time to cover a muafukka :martin:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
SR can't say Kamara is the MVP without forcing ole 6.8 yard per attempt into the conversation.

It went from he make all the offensive player better to... He did it without his top 3 WRs.. :damn:

Waa it SR? Is supporting cast bums or only when he's playing like shyt and almost throwing 3 picks today. Smith bailed his ass out waiting damn near 2 seconds in a shallow zone for ole ass Brees to see him sitting. Brees damn near almost ate a sack for that slow recognition.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
SR can't say Kamara is the MVP without forcing ole 6.8 yard per attempt into the conversation.

It went from he make all the offensive player better to... He did it without his top 3 WRs.. :damn:

Waa it SR? Is supporting cast bums or only when he's playing like shyt and almost throwing 3 picks today. Smith bailed his ass out waiting damn near 2 seconds in a shallow zone for ole ass Brees to see him sitting. Brees damn near almost ate a sack for that slow recognition.
Eh. You can be content with Drew without outright hating on him cuz SR always props him up.

I maintain that the fact Brees is simply decent at 41 without Mike and today without his top 3 WRs is something to commend. MVP? Nah. Do we need all of our horses in January to win? Absolutely. But as much as his arm isn't that good anymore, Brees is clutch with two minute drills and his footwork in the pocket. To avoid Mack twice on that last OT drive is commendable for a 41 year old QB and idc how that makes me look, Brees deserves his props.

AK is clearly the MVP of our team though. Clearly.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Eh. You can be content with Drew without outright hating on him cuz SR always props him up.

I maintain that the fact Brees is simply decent at 41 without Mike and today without his top 3 WRs is something to commend. MVP? Nah. Do we need all of our horses in January to win? Absolutely. But as much as his arm isn't that good anymore, Brees is clutch with two minute drills and his footwork in the pocket. To avoid Mack twice on that last OT drive is commendable for a 41 year old QB and idc how that makes me look, Brees deserves his props.

AK is clearly the MVP of our team though. Clearly.
I'll say... I hope we can avoid windy games. Drew mad struggle to cut the wind.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I'll say... I hope we can avoid windy games. Drew mad struggle to cut the wind.
I'll say...I hope our defense randomly miraculously turns it around in January. Like, no explanation for it. They just randomly get good in January lol. Because I give Brees his props now but it's not a recipe for success in January as we've learned the last two postseasons. That's where I was hoping the defense would step up this season but they've shown nothing to even be encouraged on that end (I mean to be fair, overall they did somewhat better today but they still didn't really show anything to think we turned a corner. Next week will be very scary...err telling.)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'll say...I hope our defense randomly miraculously turns it around in January. Like, no explanation for it. They just randomly get good in January lol. Because I give Brees his props now but it's not a recipe for success in January as we've learned the last two postseasons. That's where I was hoping the defense would step up this season but they've shown nothing to even be encouraged on that end (I mean to be fair, overall they did somewhat better today but they still didn't really show anything to think we turned a corner. Next week will be very scary...err telling.)
Idk... When you only can score 20 points in the playoffs. It's going to be a 50/50 game no matter what. The only defense that can thrive with a 24 ppg offense is an historic vaunted defense like 2015 Broncos or 2013 Seahawks.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Idk... When you only can score 20 points in the playoffs. It's going to be a 50/50 game no matter what. The only defense that can thrive with a 24 ppg offense is an historic vaunted defense like 2015 Broncos or 2013 Seahawks.
True, Sanders is suppose to be our X factor come January. Hopefully having him gets our offense back in the 28ppg range for the playoffs

taker597

Superstar
Daps
True, Sanders is suppose to be our X factor come January. Hopefully having him gets our offense back in the 28ppg range for the playoffs
If this offense can score 28ppg or get back to 2009 or 2011 playoff scoring.

We'd probably be the Buffalo Bills of the 21st century.

Maybe beat Patriots one of them. Probably be 1-2 best.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We aint won one pretty game yet. But dammit we winning. Don't know how.
Sean P doing a helluva job earning every penny of his salary.

ok I have to ask. Cuz I get so confused with you.

Why the Eagle AV? You lose a bet?

I for a minute been like “ain’t my Nicca PCP a Forty Sainter breh?”:ohhh:

With that said, man great game but y’all man.

shyt fukk this season.

Here’s to hoping we beat GB to give y’all that #2 spot in the conference. If y’all can maintain what y’all doing. Y’all may can get that bye, cuz Seattle gonna drop like 2 more games before it’s all said and done:francis:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
ok I have to ask. Cuz I get so confused with you.

Why the Eagle AV? You lose a bet?

I for a minute been like “ain’t my Nicca PCP a Forty Sainter breh?”:ohhh:

With that said, man great game but y’all man.

shyt fukk this season.

Here’s to hoping we beat GB to give y’all that #2 spot in the conference. If y’all can maintain what y’all doing. Y’all may can get that bye, cuz Seattle gonna drop like 2 more games before it’s all said and done:francis:
Yeah beat GB and then lose to us please
You remember the deal, we get this crazy ass season, yall get next

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah beat GB and then lose to us please
You remember the deal, we get this crazy ass season, yall get next

shyt..... we so gimpy..... we easy pickings at this point. Jimmy reaggrivated his injury today and we lost a RB we just got back.

Then Kittles and Fred Warner:snoop:

man fukk!!!!!