We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Sean P. with the subliminal :mjlol:

And to think, everyone felt sorry for him in the aftermath of the "Minneapolis Miracle". :francis:

Look at how he has responded since. :snoop:
Responded... He just got exposed. That Miracle was an omen. If had a competent free safety that didn't disappear in the cutch... No gaming winning field goal for LA after the no call.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Man, I wished the Bears had won last night. :francis:

I hate when the Saints play these teams coming off Ls (ESPECIALLY in their venue), as they are usually pissed off and/or desperate. :damn:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Man, I wished the Bears had won last night. :francis:

I hate when the Saints play these teams coming off Ls (ESPECIALLY in their venue), as they are usually pissed off and/or desperate. :damn:
It'll be fine. There is always a 5-1 team that falls of a cliff every year.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: SR is already starting the "Brees = MVP" campaign. :cape:
That post is just mindless homerism.

The post "Swimmer" tried to make about the team still being mad at Drew is where the real shyts and giggles at. Post was so fraudulent the owner of the site and main admin debunked him and called his ass out. That's what happens when a forum gives someone too much rope. He was the same nikka that legit had some contingent of fans HYPED that we were gonna trade Ak, Mike, and more for Joe Burrow :mjlol: shyt went to like 100 pages.:snoop:

Now nikka feel some type of way about how the players responded to Drew this offseason so he tried some "my personal trainer coach I know from Texas who has connections to the Saints tells me the locker room is BAD and the players are still mad at Drew and that's why MT, Demario, and Cam are having a lackluster season" thinking he was about to get gaslighted and white knighted for this "exclusive story" :russ:

@taker597 deaded that shyt within like 30 replies if I recall before the owner and mods shytted on him. When you got conservative SR shytting on you, you need to re-evaluate your life. :bryan:

Some fans prob legit mad we 4-2 cuz they want to run with the "Jenkins, Mike, and all those nikkas ruined our season by getting mad at poor Drew :sadcam:"

taker597

Superstar
Daps
That post is just mindless homerism.

The post "Swimmer" tried to make about the team still being mad at Drew is where the real shyts and giggles at. Post was so fraudulent the owner of the site and main admin debunked him and called his ass out. That's what happens when a forum gives someone too much rope. He was the same nikka that legit had some contingent of fans HYPED that we were gonna trade Ak, Mike, and more for Joe Burrow :mjlol: shyt went to like 100 pages.:snoop:

Now nikka feel some type of way about how the players responded to Drew this offseason so he tried some "my personal trainer coach I know from Texas who has connections to the Saints tells me the locker room is BAD and the players are still mad at Drew and that's why MT, Demario, and Cam are having a lackluster season" thinking he was about to get gaslighted and white knighted for this "exclusive story" :russ:

@taker597 deaded that shyt within like 30 replies if I recall before the owner and mods shytted on him. When you got conservative SR shytting on you, you need to re-evaluate your life. :bryan:

Some fans prob legit mad we 4-2 cuz they want to run with the "Jenkins, Mike, and all those nikkas ruined our season by getting mad at poor Drew :sadcam:"
He done fukked up when he try to throw Davis/CAM in the mix.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
My phone lost connectivity right after I posted in here. Had no power in the crib, no signal on my phone, I went to bed at 8pm. Had no other choice.

Power came back on around 2:30am. Now the “fun” of fixing my house and dealing with the insurance begins

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My phone lost connectivity right after I posted in here. Had no power in the crib, no signal on my phone, I went to bed at 8pm. Had no other choice.

Power came back on around 2:30am. Now the “fun” of fixing my house and dealing with the insurance begins

Be safe bro!
If it wasn’t for hurricane season I would’ve moved to the NO but we get the backlash in Jackson and the flooding is serious.