We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Oh they gonna go ham on Jameis the second he has a bad game lol

And they lowkey did not want Teddy B. to become the "heir apparent" as well. :mjpls:

Their position was, "I like Teddy. :obama:"

"But ONLY as our backup. :whoa:"

"In my opinion, I don't think he is cut out to be a true leader and face of our team. :mjpls:"

"I put ALL of my faith and trust in CSP :cape: :bow: to find the new face of our franchise when the GOAT decides to hang em up. :mjcry:"

I am sure that you and @taker597 can agree that this post sounds exactly like those SRers. :mjlol:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
And they lowkey did not want Teddy B. to become the "heir apparent" as well. :mjpls:

Their position was, "I like Teddy. :obama:"

"But ONLY as our backup. :whoa:"

"In my opinion, I don't think he is cut out to be a true leader and face of our team. :mjpls:"

"I put ALL of my faith and trust in CSP :cape: :bow: to find the new face of our franchise when the GOAT decides to hang em up. :mjcry:"

I am sure that you and @taker597 can agree that this post sounds exactly like those SRers. :mjlol:
You missing Taysom Hill is the QB of the future bit. Even though he is completely ass at passing the ball.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
You missing Taysom Hill is the QB of the future bit. Even though he is completely ass at passing the ball.

Technically, that fits in the "I put ALL of my faith and trust in CSP :cape: :bow: to find the new face of our franchise when the GOAT decides to hang em up. :mjcry:" part. :mjgrin:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Technically, that fits in the "I put ALL of my faith and trust in CSP :cape: :bow: to find the new face of our franchise when the GOAT decides to hang em up. :mjcry:" part. :mjgrin:0

I hope we trade the farm if we aren't a playoff team for Justin Fields. Jist to see them rage out.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
And he's my favorite prospect in the QB class with some dual threat to his game.

SR are all aboit those statue white QBs prospects . Lol

I remember one poster there saying that he likes his QBs "in the pocket". :mjpls:

And during the "7-9 Purgatory", there was a nut-ass one who said he would rather the team have losing records with Brees than to have winning records with Cam. :mjpls:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Makes you think that?

This game worries me.

Their defense is legit. I don't see how we can scheme success without MT and ES vs Chicago.
Edge pressure is there game. Interior oline has to shut down Hicks and it should be a not easy win. If we get Easton back. I'd supplement him at L guard and move Peat to tackle. Our rushing game will give them fits. Unfortunately, Matt has been pretty successful with his garbage time antics. So, we can't take our foot of the gas.

We protect the ball. No turnovers and capitalize on their mediocre offense. We win.

We just need one of the 3 WRs to play. CALLAWAY, Sanders, or Thomas. We probably won't get two back.

Defense has to shut down Foles 1st read. He is a one-two read QB and the d line should feast on it.

They have no linebackers to cover AK. Their offense is very dictated on how their defense performs.

So, it should be a close game, but I'm fairly confident in a victory.