We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Man idk how we have the record we do. We aren't a good team.
Offense weak
Defense trash
Penalties out ass.
Its a miracle we have the record we do. We 1-2 against good teams IMO.
Can look at it two ways:

We're a disappointing team that will have a disappointing year or we're a team that has somehow gotten out of our own way due to our talent and resiliency and are setting ourselves up to possibly get it together and go on a run.

The Bears are probably the ugliest 4-1 team I've ever seen but shyt, long as they got a chance at the dance in January they not gonna care how they looked getting there. :yeshrug:

This defense has to get better though. That our offense has clearly taken a step back and is still averaging 30 points a game is remarkable. If we had even an average defense up to this point we could have been 4-1.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Can we talk about what's wrong with Lattimore?

Pass defended - 0
Targets allowed- 15 of 19
Passer rating: 158.3

Last night game. 5 reception for 100 yards and a TD. Got burned by both Allen and Williams.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
He was never going play. He's injured.
Idk, we played AK with a torn MCL, my guess is we would have trotted him out there for a few plays.

Also,
rick.jpg

That's me every time we correspond on SR or we reply to each other's threads.:russ:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Pass defended - 0

Last night game. 5 reception for 100 yards and a TD. Got burned by both Allen and Williams.

I was completely done with that nikka when Adam Theilen ate his lunch.
He's not a number 1 corner. And I hope they don't pay this nikka big money.

I'll say it again from our mock draft thread
Finally our time is here
242eukl-th.png

Ive run dozens of mocks playing GM and ive only selected 4 players on all of them
1. Trevon Diggs
2. Patrick Queen
3. AJ Terrel
4. Jaylon Johnson

We need a CB cause depending on Jenkins aint it. We steady lose cause of bad CB play and Im tired of it.
Yeah Queen would be a great addition and probably step in quickly and nicely but, i dont want a damn LB I want a corner.
And even though he'll be a bit of a project I like Diggs. He doesn't have to start right away he can soak up some game for a bit but he's athletic, plays the ball fairly well, just needs to work on a few techniques and I think he'll be good to go and play team's #2 wr.
And if he pans out when Shon wanna get that bank breaking reup we can :camby: :mjpls:

Edit:Ahhh shyt i realize the bum ass jags took Diggs in this mock :pacspit: i hate Duval with a passion.

Imma role with Jaylon Johnson then. The stuff ive read about him has been very good. AJ aint bad in the least bit but I want Johnson :dame:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

Pass defended - 0

nikka having the opposite performance of a contract year lol. Esp after Week 1 I thought dude was about to take it to that next level so he could for sure secure his bag. Dude has all the potential in the world too. It's sad. He's still good. I still think we should keep him. But he's losing money. He's making it easier for Loomis to draw a line in the sand. He's kidding himself if he thinks he's worth Ramsey or Tre'Davious money right now.

But the sad thing is a team like Philly or NE will sign him and then he becomes all world. I fully believe there's a systematic problem here as to why our defensive players play down to their potential here then go elsewhere sometimes and look like All Pros.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
nikka having the opposite performance of a contract year lol. Esp after Week 1 I thought dude was about to take it to that next level so he could for sure secure his bag. Dude has all the potential in the world too. It's sad. He's still good. I still think we should keep him. But he's losing money. He's making it easier for Loomis to draw a line in the sand. He's kidding himself if he thinks he's worth Ramsey or Tre'Davious money right now.

But the sad thing is a team like Philly or NE will sign him and then he becomes all world. I fully believe there's a systematic problem here as to why our defensive players play down to their potential here then go elsewhere sometimes and look like All Pros.
It's wild, because he's probably the most athletic cb in the league and he's getting burnt like toast while he has 4.34 speed.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
It's wild, because he's probably the most athletic cb in the league and he's getting burnt like toast while he has 4.34 speed.
Right? @portcityplaya says Latt isn't a #1 corner and I wanna disagree but I can't cuz Lattimore isn't giving me ammo to. Dude has all the tools. Idk if it's laziness on his part or just a systematic problem here. Some players have that dog in them to be great. Some players need another alpha and thrive better as #2s. (ie. Anthony Davis)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Right? @portcityplaya says Latt isn't a #1 corner and I wanna disagree but I can't cuz Lattimore isn't giving me ammo to. Dude has all the tools. Idk if it's laziness on his part or just a systematic problem here. Some players have that dog in them to be great. Some players need another alpha and thrive better as #2s. (ie. Anthony Davis)

Its all on him
Dude came out last year or the year before talkin boug he came in outta shape and not focused.
He aint got that hunger to be great in him. And thats fine but thats not a #1 CB in this league.
He get eaten in zone and idk if its on him or Marcus cause it seem like they never on the same page but he'll also get beat in man. Every cb gets beat its part of the game but he get beat too often.
Dude fukking up royally. And I don't trust him as a a top CB.
I'll take old saints version of Mike McKenzie over him

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
My babeh Gayle wit the Good Good having a rough couple weeks

New Orleans Saints and Pelicans owner Gayle Benson was sitting in her car Uptown last weekend when a man barged in and apparently tried to steal the vehicle, police and team officials confirmed Friday.

The man abandoned his plan when Benson screamed for him to get out. Investigators are now searching for a suspect, the Saints and New Orleans police said.

Police released details about the encounter in a statement that didn’t identify Benson by name. But longtime Saints and Pelicans spokesman Greg Bensel confirmed her vehicle was the target of what police have classified as an attempted auto theft.
NOLA.com: Man tried to steal Gayle Benson's car while she was in it, NOPD and Saints say.
Man tried to steal Gayle Benson's car while she was in it, NOPD and Saints say

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
My babeh Gayle wit the Good Good having a rough couple weeks

NOLA.com: Man tried to steal Gayle Benson's car while she was in it, NOPD and Saints say.
Man tried to steal Gayle Benson's car while she was in it, NOPD and Saints say
nikkas being wreckless with these car jackings and going through cars. I was a victim of nikkas throwing a brick through my car window last year to try and steal it. I will feel no remorse when one of these nikkas get they cap peeled off.