We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Don’t think Winston will ever be the man for yall. Think you guys draft Drew replacement this upcoming draft

Aint nobody ask you
Jameisrightclosed.png

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Damn AB to the Bucs. I’m not used to having a regular season where we actually have odds against us lol. Maybe that might mean our fortune will reverse in the playoffs if we make it? Fingers crossed is all we can do at this point haha

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Damn AB to the Bucs. I’m not used to having a regular season where we actually have odds against us lol. Maybe that might mean our fortune will reverse in the playoffs if we make it? Fingers crossed is all we can do at this point haha
I don't mean to complain about doing nothing. But really... What is there you can do?

Bucs really willing to suck ass for 10 years to win one ring. I do not have that energy.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I don't mean to complain about doing nothing. But really... What is there you can do?
Yeah like I said earlier AB honestly wouldn’t move the needle for us given how 2020 Drew plays. He works in Tampa IMO because Brady still has a deep ball.

But the main difference so far is Tampa’s defense has been great and ours has not. All Tampa has an advantage over us currently in the standings is they played one more game than us. As ugly as we’ve been playing we’ve kept up with them and even have the H2H advantage over them. But it seems everything is going wrong for us (injuries, covid positives, etc) and everything is going right for them (no covid positives yet, signing all the big FA names). Like I said, we’re fans. All we can do is hope somehow it works out for us :yeshrug:

Find a way to beat Carolina Sunday and go from there. We get Tampa in two weeks with a returning Sanders and one would hope MT. And hopefully no more injuries or COVID positives until then. But this year is truly a week to week thing. I mean we are coming off a bye week and lost our two starting WRs during it. Crazy lol.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yeah like I said earlier AB honestly wouldn’t move the needle for us given how 2020 Drew plays. He works in Tampa IMO because Brady still has a deep ball.

But the main difference so far is Tampa’s defense has been great and ours has not. All Tampa has an advantage over us currently in the standings is they played one more game than us. As ugly as we’ve been playing we’ve kept up with them and even have the H2H advantage over them. But it seems everything is going wrong for us (injuries, covid positives, etc) and everything is going right for them (no covid positives yet, signing all the big FA names). Like I said, we’re fans. All we can do is hope somehow it works out for us :yeshrug:

Find a way to beat Carolina Sunday and go from there. We get Tampa in two weeks with a returning Sanders and one would hope MT. And hopefully no more injuries or COVID positives until then. But this year is truly a week to week thing. I mean we are coming off a bye week and lost our two starting WRs during it. Crazy lol.

It is what it is.
Team either gon handle business or they gon go out sad.
Either way we rockin with a new QB next year and hopefully he'll have some blackleticism :blessed:
Thats really all I'm looking forward to :ld: