We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

Crude

Superstar
Daps
We look terrible right now and we really should be 4-1.

If it wasn't for Taysom Hill fumbling in that Packers game we probably beat them.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Michael Thomas needs to wise up, wake up and grow up — before it's too late

Along with the fight with CGJ, Mike talked back to coaches-including Sean Payton. He also yelled at team trainers for not taping his ankle properly and accused a staffer of going through his mail.

Mike better get right and fast.
He'll end up like Jimmy Graham was quickly.

I've never seen a person go from sugar to shyt quite like he did.

Still a solid player but not a pro bowl type guy without Payton scheming for him.

b. woods

Peace
Daps

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Our secondary has me convinced I could have played in the NFL.

Lattimore is out of shape and not focused.

Marcus Williams had probably his best year as a rookie.

Same with CJ Gardner, neither have taken that leap.

Jenkins is even more of a liability in coverage.

I'd give anything to get a CB duo that's at least on the level of Greer and Porter.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
Our secondary has me convinced I could have played in the NFL.

Lattimore is out of shape and not focused.

Marcus Williams had probably his best year as a rookie.

Same with CJ Gardner, neither have taken that leap.

Jenkins is even more of a liability in coverage.

I'd give anything to get a CB duo that's at least on the level of Greer and Porter.
As a former DB breh, its more so the schemes. Them nikkas are confused out there and don't know how to communicate properly to each other. Plus with covid fukking up otas, minicamp, and no preseason, shyt was bound to look ugly. Thats why alot of teams are looking like shyt in these games. I'll be more concerned if we get worse after this bye. Other than the big plays last night, the defense looked a whole lot better especially d-line. The fact we aint gave up a 100 yard rusher in almost 50 games is impressive. Offense is averaging 30 points per game without Thomas and Drew's lack of arm is fukking crazy. We may fukk around and go a run if we tie up the loose ends up.

Daps
Mike is the best offensive player in the NFL when healthy and he has every right to beat the ass of any frontrunning loudmouth scrub on this worthless ass secondary who'd DARE to even think about let alone actually give him any kind of shyt while he's rehabbing. I'd also be giving this opiate addled fool Perka P the business in his position for the mind numbing insistence on purposely sandbagging the way he has been with his good ol' boys Drew Freeze and Hill. :scust:

This team's locker room and chemistry was irreparably and permanently fractured the day Drew came out with his all-time stupid comments about the flag. Payton was praying it'd hopefully get blown over and swept under the rug with his play on the field... but the problem is he's largely been a complete wet noodle disaster so far. So the clout and results necessary to shut up any dissenters on the team isn't there anymore. Mike's newest outbursts are a symptom of a much larger problem that's been staring this team in the face for months. One that they won't be able to ignore much longer... :francis:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Mike is the best offensive player in the NFL when healthy and he has every right to beat the ass of any frontrunning loudmouth scrub on this worthless ass secondary who'd DARE to even think about let alone actually give him any kind of shyt while he's rehabbing. I'd also be giving this opiate addled fool Perka P the business in his position for the mind numbing insistence on purposely sandbagging the way he has been with his good ol' boys Drew Freeze and Hill. :scust:

This team's locker room and chemistry was irreparably and permanently fractured the day Drew came out with his all-time stupid comments about the flag. Payton was praying it'd hopefully get blown over and swept under the rug with his play on the field... but the problem is he's largely been a complete wet noodle disaster so far. So the clout and results necessary to shut up any dissenters on the team isn't there anymore. Mike's newest outbursts are a symptom of a much larger problem that's been staring this team in the face for months. One that they won't be able to ignore much longer... :francis:

Sean P biggest problem is holding on to players for too long. Should've let Drew walk.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man idk how we have the record we do. We aren't a good team.
Offense weak
Defense trash
Penalties out ass.
Its a miracle we have the record we do. We 1-2 against good teams IMO.