We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
This is actually wrong btw. SR is always sky is falling after every loss. You probably won't see the glass half full posts on there until Wednesday.

:mjlol: Trust me, there are ALWAYS a couple of "Holier than thou/Im a better fan than you" types on that tip tryna counteract the "Sky is falling" crowd.

It better not be you and taker. :ufdup: :birdman:

Let one of the :mjpls: cacs cop pleas and make an ass of themselves. :mjlol:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Trust me, there are a couple on that tip tryna counteract the "Sky is falling" crowd.

Let one of the :mjpls: cacs make an ass of themselves. :mjlol:
See these fools protecting their MAGA QB by throwing the defense under the bus saying Brees can't win shootouts anymore. :mjlol:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Trust me, there are ALWAYS a couple of "Holier than thou/Im a better fan than you" types on that tip tryna counteract the "Sky is falling" crowd.

Let one of the :mjpls: cacs cop pleas and make an ass of themselves. :mjlol:
Shid Taker the one saying we need to trade Lattimore this offseason lol

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Sunday will be a big test to show us where we're at as a team but there's three things from the first two games that seem apparent

1. Drew is old and Payton better scheme his best schemes ever if we're going to ride with Drew the full season
2. QBs will launch bombs on us and the refs are very anal with our secondary and will throw flags on our DBs. That's going to be infuriating.
3. AK looks on pace for a career year if he stays healthy.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Wtf happened to Brees

Do y’all think the injury he sustained to his hand last year has something to do with his rapid decline?

When you add that to his age and smaller stature. Kinda sad to see him look like this, still fukk that cac tho

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Wtf happened to Brees

Do y’all think the injury he sustained to his hand last year has something to do with his rapid decline?

When you add that to his age and smaller stature

His arm been falling off for the past 3 years.
It's just aptly apparent now :mjlol:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Wtf happened to Brees

When you add that to his age and smaller stature. Kinda sad to see him look like this, still fukk that cac tho
Drew arm is shot his accuracy is what has saved him. Teams play umbrella defense because they know he can't beat them deep or even midrange.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Since Allen has been there other teams have noticed we don't cover rbs or tight ends well and our dbs stay getting flagged. It's time for a change. Teams have made adjustments to us while we're still running the same shyt. There was no excuse for last night

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Wtf happened to Brees

Team just do not respect the deep ball and it completely smother out offense.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
giphy.gif

@You know damn well :sas2: