We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Typical SR Homer Stanley: "Look on the bright side, the loss was inter-conference :yeshrug:."

"It's just Week 2, RELAXXXXX. :heh:"

"We're gonna wipe the smugness off of that overrated Rodgers's face in the Dome Sunday night. :smugfavre: 48-10, Book it. :smugdraper:"

@NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 Telll me I don't sound like your average SR poster after a L. :mjgrin:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Dennis Allen need to gtf out. Carr was not accurate down the field and Allen still let the TE beat us. Doesn't help that Jenkins played like he was out in Vegas last night like Covid doesn't exist. Not sure why it seems we can never have a competent secondary.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Dennis Allen need to gtf out. Carr was not accurate down the field and Allen still let the TE beat us. Doesn't help that Jenkins played like he was out in Vegas last night like Covid doesn't exist. Not sure why it seems we can never have a competent secondary.
The Raiders plays weren't anything special but Gruden schooled TF out Allen with the schemes. By the 4th quarter the defense basically gave up.

If Drew Brees is going to be 2016 Peyton Manning, we need this defense to be 2016 Denver Broncos. The oasis is on them this year.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
The Raiders plays weren't anything special but Gruden schooled TF out Allen with the schemes. By the 4th quarter the defense basically gave up.

If Drew Brees is going to be 2016 Peyton Manning, we need this defense to be 2016 Denver Broncos. The oasis is on them this year.

:patrice: Peyton was retired in 2016, and the Broncos were a mediocre team that year.

Well :ehh:, to be fair, Brees is playing like he is retired :flabbynsick:, and the "Defense" is mediocre. :manny:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Underrated storyline: Cam hasn't looked like Cam these first two weeks.

We're focusing on old Drew on offense, and old Malcolm on defense, but Cam is getting up there in football age too and I hope this isn't a fall off year for him.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: Peyton was retired in 2016, and the Broncos were a mediocre team that year.

Well :ehh:, to be fair, Brees is playing like he is retired :flabbynsick:, and the "Defense" is mediocre. :manny:
Whoops. I meant 2015. I keep calling him 2016 Peyton cuz that's the year he won the Super Bowl but yeah, it was the 2015 season.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Typical SR Homer Stanley: "Look on the bright side, the loss was inter-conference :yeshrug:."

"We're gonna wipe the smugness off of that overrated Rodgers's face in the Dome Sunday night. :smugfavre: 48-10, Book it. :smugdraper:"

@NOSaintsFan02 @taker597 Telll me I don't sound like your average SR poster after a L. :mjgrin:
Payton better get his fat ass in shape, because if there something I look forward to is ever home Packer game being a blowout win.

Brees better learn to step aside if he ain’t getting his shyt together too.

taker597

Superstar
Daps

We're focusing on old Drew on offense, and old Malcolm on defense, but Cam is getting up there in football age too and I hope this isn't a fall off year for him.
Cam just looks slow. Maybe the irregular off season.

Cam only had one step, tho. If ge lost it. He may need to move to interior.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

I think he'll be alright. He getting a lot of attention.
Our front 7 aint really looked that great both games
Hell the entire defense and offense been trash

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

This is actually wrong btw. SR is always sky is falling after every loss. You probably won't see the glass half full posts on there until Wednesday.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Lattimore gonna be demanding $17 million a year with all the holes next season. I really see us trading him.