We ROLLIN WIT 40s! Got New Rims on this Carr, Ready to ball! Official 2024 Saints Thread

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I said a while ago I thought we should have drafted or went after a young receiver.

When Kamara isnt in motion or out in the slot every blue moon our receiving core is checks outside of Thomas. Occasionally, Taysom Hill will be used in the screen game.

We could have gotten a Tee Higgins type guy.
Depends what round.

I maintain you don't need a great WR corps to win Super Bowls.

Eagles got by with Jeffrey, Algholor, and a washed Torrey Smith in 18
Pats got by with Edelman, Hogan, and Phillip Dorsett in 19

Chiefs had/have a great corps but they also have the best player in the NFL currently.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Saints in the Color Rush joints at Vegas Monday night :ehh:

Barring the home teams wearing white in the early season heat-humidity and forcing us to wear our black jerseys-gold pants look, it is safe to say that the gold pants are pretty much thrown in the bushes.

From here on out, it looks like these will be the 3 uniform combos:

Black jerseys-black pants-solid black socks
White jerseys-white pants-solid white socks
Color Rush

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Saints in the Color Rush joints at Vegas Monday night :ehh:

Barring the home teams wearing white in the early season heat-humidity and forcing us to wear our black jerseys-gold pants look, it is safe to say that the gold pants are pretty much thrown in the bushes.

From here on out, it looks like these will be the 3 uniform combos:

Black jerseys-black pants-solid black socks
White jerseys-white pants-solid white socks
Color Rush
I miss the black on gold

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yall lucky AF yall got the Jets this week lol

Who yall got next week?

Does Jimmy and Mostert injuries look long term?

Giants on the same stadium and I believe Tevin Coleman just got hurt along with ANOTHER defensive player:francis:

Not sure about Jimmy and Mostart just yet :unimpressed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Get our shyt talk out now, boys. You know Falcons fans officially on the "Countdown till another team beats the Saints in the playoffs" watch lol

Just know.... yall have my support.... its sincere.:sadcam:

Every since good brothers like you @clutch @portcityplaya @You know damn well and a couple others graciously invited me into this thread, I know some of of the others werent as immediately accepting.:wow:

Some thought I had more sinister motives and I know early on me and @b. woods had little spat and he was highly against it.

But I promise yall, this year... yall have my support. And even more now. I'm an ally in wanting to see yall succeed.:mjcry:

Not none of the other 3 teams in the West, not the shytty NFC LEAST division, not the fukk boys North Division.

Only yall. So I wish yall nothing but great health and good luck, we may not make it with yall to the promise land. But I hope yall get there Saint brehs.

This is what I gotta look forward too:snoop::snoop::snoop:

And there were even more injuries:francis:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Just know.... yall have my support.... its sincere.:sadcam:

Every since good brothers like you @clutch @portcityplaya @You know damn well and a couple others graciously invited me into this thread, I know some of of the others werent as immediately accepting.:wow:

Some thought I had more sinister motives and I know early on me and @b. woods had little spat and he was highly against it.

But I promise yall, this year... yall have my support. And even more now. I'm an ally in wanting to see yall succeed.:mjcry:

Not none of the other 3 teams in the West, not the shytty NFC LEAST division, not the fukk boys North Division.

Only yall. So I wish yall nothing but great health and good luck, we may not make it with yall to the promise land. But I hope yall get there Saint brehs.
:russ: